Paris Hilton ... Poser -- Even at the DMV!

7/16/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton Normal people get one shot at a driver's license photo -- which explains why they're so awful -- but Paris Hilton ... not normal.

Peeps at the DMV in Santa Monica tell us Paris paid a visit yesterday and got a new pic ... after posing for 5 of them.

We're also told Hilton's assistant called ahead and asked the staff for a little special treatment so the woman famous for doing nothing wouldn't have to stagnate in a long line. They accommodated the request.

And employees were told to turn their cell phones off so no one would take a pic of Hilton getting her picture taken ... so her DMV picture is EXCLUSIVE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HaHa!!

Oh, goody. They gave her another license to drive a lethal weapon.
I see another court date in gfs future.

Dot Perkins

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dot Perkins

She is pathetic!!! Certainly does NOT deserve any special treatment -- of any kind!

Me!

Employees should not have their cel phones on to begin with.
THEY ARE AT WORK!

That's the DMV for ya!

Dixie57

How many ways are there to say GAG ?!?!?! I hope they sanitized everywhere she was !!

Music4Teens.com

Bitch. Whore. Slut.

republican mensa

I hate her! It sounds illegal. Someone please smack her

Shelly

OMG! Who wants a picture with Big Bird anyways. If I wanted a picture with her I would go to sesame street live.

Nicole

She is so into herself. What a pathetic idiot.

SpikeGhost

i hate this walking piece of turd

ohdearlord

YAWN.................... you know what Miss Paris Hilton, I only had to have 2 pictures taken at the DMV and I have no publicist mandating special attention (I'm just very friendly so people help me... try it sometime... works WONDERS!), my picture is quite frankly pretty hot after only 2 takes and I actually feel sorry for you that you are so freakin insecure (or really not that cute without all the good lighting) that you require 5 pictures. What a sad, lonely existence to be so narcissistic.

Texas HoldEm

anyone associated with making special accomidations at the state expense should be fired....I'd like to see someone go in and ask for the DMV to get them 5 shots for a photo & see if they accomidate them...if not DISCRIMINATION!

ex lax

the first 4 pics she was going down one the dmv photographer!

moochie

Honestly, I am on her side with all of this. If she were to wait on line, she would be harassed the entire time. I can't really imagine people just leaving her alone. But honestly TMZ, you couldn't find a better picture of her? It's clearly obvious that this was taken of her at an airport and not the DMV - I'd recognize those luggage carriers in the background anywhere!

who dat

Whoever agreed to this at dmv should be fired. Driving is a privilege, not a right. When was the last time anyone has ever heard of taking multiple pictures. I'm looking forward to the day this (activity) no longer works for paris.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments