OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital

7/17/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. County Fire officials tell TMZ one of OctoMom Nadya Sulemen's children was just rushed to the hospital.

We're told a two-year-old male was vomiting after ingesting an unknown substance.

He was transported to St. Jude Medical Center.

Story developing...

1LawRN

Hey #50- You may have raised 6 kids but looking at your spelling my guess is the rest of us paid for them. This idiot had no business having several litters if she has no job and can't pay for them much less watch them. She had that many because the crazy bitch thinks she Angelina Jolie. Take them away now....some mothers do eat their young.

chicken head

hope they take the kid FAR AWAY FROM HER

rour80

i hope he is doing well... and to whoever doesn't like the mother.. get a real life and i mean a life of yout own and stop worrying about the others.. motherhood is amazing and if i had the energy i don't mind having a dozen.. kids give a meaning to life.. may God be with here and bless her.. my grandmother had 13 kids and they grew up fine.. we are family oriented people and we value family and continuing our precious roots.. i'm sure some people don't know where they come from or who their dad is.

Lori

It's the little boy Caleb who ingested whatever it was. He's the one who likes to hit and bite.

L.O.V.E.

M

Poor kid, he probably got his hands on one of mommy's syringes of collagen...is this the same kid that was chasing his Grandma around the kitchen with a butcher knife a couple of weeks ago?

Lori

87. Lori~ that's what I read also. I just can't remember if he is the one that is autistic? I think so...it looks like him.

Posted at 11:39PM on Jul 17th 2009 by savannah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's the 2 year old, and I'm not sure if that diagnosis at such an early age. He's the one with the twin sister. He definitely is her "problem child". He's such a cutie, but she's going to need a nanny just to keep up with him!!!

Music4Teens.com

There is no way Octo-mom can take care of 14 kids, even with help. To boot, some of the kids have helf issues due to her stupid choices and she herself is sick in the head. Talk about an uphill battle. The sad thing is this battle is also the kids'.

L.O.V.E.

Ok, this is the scoop...

Nadya Suleman's two year old twin Caleb was rushed to St. Jude Hospital, in Fullerton, Ca. Friday afternoon after drinking a non-poisonous salt-water solution RadarOnline.com has learned.

At 4:36pm a 911 call was placed from Octo-Mom’s La Habra, Ca. home. The Los Angeles County Fire Department responded and transported Caleb to the hospital as a precaution. The two year old is expected to be released Friday night.

Nadya is with her son, while the nannies are home caring for the five older children and the octuplets

Maybe he drank contact solution??? hmmmm.

roo114

ty # 85 the 2 typos have been noted however your comment is proof of the hidden agendas people have on sites such as this one, endless critical cruel remarks directed at no one or anyone...ever heard of Yahoo? They would love you there!

L.O.V.E.

Thanks for the information, Lori. :)

Lauren

I can't imagine how hard it is to watch 14 kids as a single mom. It is impossible to donate all the time each child needs. When my younger sister was 2 she drank hair dye. My mom was washing out her hair and in that minute my sister found the bottle of left over dye and put it in her mouth. She was fine, but to those calling her a bad mom, kids get into stuff SO quick. This happens to great moms with one kid, so it was bound to happen to a mom with 14. I hope he's ok.

wickedcora

what a dumb fu*k. For the kids sake i hope he gets taken away from his neglecting, psychotic, pathetic excuse of a mother!

Kelly

That poor kid. This is one of the reasons that you should not have 14 kids. Unless you are Angelina Jolie. Hope he's okay.

Cindy H

Believe me, I don't care for the octomom. But, I have worked on an ambulance for 19 years and this is extremely common. Usually it is bleach that the two year olds drink. Kids are quick and it can happen if you just have one child.