OctoMom's Kid Rushed to Hospital

7/17/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. County Fire officials tell TMZ one of OctoMom Nadya Sulemen's children was just rushed to the hospital.

We're told a two-year-old male was vomiting after ingesting an unknown substance.

He was transported to St. Jude Medical Center.

Story developing...

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Octomom reminds me of Jackson -- self centered loser.

Kelly

I should rephrase. I think she shouldn't have had 14 kids. I think it's ridiculous, and one of them is bound to get hurt if you have 8 infants. I do, however, know it is common for kids to do things like this. My niece drank bleach and had to have her stomach pumped. My son, who is autistic, somehow got into a bottle of pills and took an anti depressant about a year ago, for which I had to call poison control. However, most of the time, accidents like this can be prevented. I was running my son a bath when he got into a bottle of medication. I walked out right as he got it open, and ran to him. He managed to get one into his mouth and swallow it when I was 5 feet from him, and I immediately tried to pull it out, not knowing he had already swallowed it. Things happen. I just think when you have 14 kids, they are going to happen a lot more, because you have way too many children.

superman

Hope the kid is okay. You don't get to judge somebody that is trying to provide for their family. Is she on welfare? No. Are the kids being fed? Yes. I grew up in a house with 6 kids. Sometimes we didn't eat. So, if she has to exploit the kids alittle bit to provide them a roof and food, then so be it. All you other crack heads need to shut the f up. Suprmn06.

Hey give the lady a break

Thats really sad that you guys don't care about a child because the mom decided to have more children than she could take care of. Really sad. He didn't know any better. Is it a race thing? John and Kate have 8 and he's rode off into the sunset with a 22 year old. No ones calling her kids a "dumb ass". Oh well, that's why the world is the way it is.

Flwreden

Way to go... Good Job in watching your kids even w/ Nannies..

Joanie

YES, SHE IS ON WELFARE, HAS BEEN FOR YEARS, AND WELFARE PAID FOR HER LIPOSUCTION, INVITRO, AND PLASTIC SURGERY, ALL THE WHILE LIVING WITH HER MOTHER "RENT FREE"---WHEN HER MOTHER LOST HER HOME , SHE DID NOTHING TO HELP---THE HOPITAL WAS PAID, "COURTESY" OF CALIFORNIA, AND THEY'RE STILL PAYING...SHE'S A USER AND AN UNFIT MOTHER...

JM

My comment is to on this is stupid many people have their own children to worry about that are sick most of your employees are lame and non news worthy. Most of the are late news.

Posted at 9:43PM on Jul 17th 2009 by Queen Kong

... Do you know what GRAMMAR is?

whoanellycv

Well, anything that would make your kid become that ill must have been toxic... poor little buddy. I do know that as a Mom I LOCK up toxic stuff so that my kid doesn't eat/drink it. Pretty simple stuff. There are reasons humans weren't designed to carry a litter of babies. Instead of 8 babies, she needs 8 arms and maybe a brain. Perhaps she birthed that too.

mary

come on people. ok so it doesn't look good and I am NO fan of octopussface. But it can happen to the best of parents and often does so how about we pretend we don't know what the deal is instead of all the crackhead "call child services!" comments, and set your phasers on "good vibrations" for the kid, ok?

Lynne

All the way to St. Jude? Isn't that in Memphis?

Charlene

This child did not ask to be born. But the child is here & I do hope that you all have a little compassion & hope for the best .Whether you have one child or more it is hard to keep track of them every second of the day.

ms Swan

she just needed attention again...she was left in the shadows of MJ..just like everybody else..

Lori

Lori

111. From what I've been reading, it was saline solution. If that's true, he'll be just fine. I'm more concerned about the kids who chased granny through the house with a steak knife. How the hell did I miss that one???

Posted at 1:31AM on Jul 18th 2009 by Lori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That should have been kid.

dentech

they need to take the kid,s away from her before one of them get,s hurt she has no buisness having that many children