Larry B & Dannielynn -- Swingers

7/20/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead spent Saturday afternoon riding the swings in a Beverly Hills park with his adorable million dollar baby Dannielynn.

media_removed.jpg

Believe it or not, but Dannielynn will turn three in September.

1983 COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SuxtobeRita

Enough said.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

From T.

Howard K Stern wrote:

I told you I'd take care of you creeps. You bad-mouth my mother and you pay. I'll take away all the threads about Anna if you keep it up. Say what you want about me. I don't care. But my mother is off limits. Got it?

Justice for Anna wrote:

Seems like your Mommy is big enough to take care of herself, after all, she is still taking care of you, isn't she? You threw Mommy under the bus. Your big mouthed sister and you all claimed that Virgie was evil and trying to prophet from Anna's death, and now you tell the world, Mommy collected money from ET soon after Anna died. It's OK if Mommy does it though, because according to you, she was trying to help because you needed money for attorneys and the funeral. Maybe Virgie needed money for expenses to see her grandson, which you have continually condemned her for. Maybe Virgie needed money for attorneys or to bury Anna, after all, Mommy and you were making the deal way before it was decided that you would even be the one to bury Anna. I guess it is only OK for you, your whole family, and your GANG of bloggers to persecute a grieving Mother and grandmother, who made a measly 5K and a free flight before Anna's death, while Your Mommy was making deals with ET just moments after Anna died. Oh, who paid her way to Florida and then to Bahamas, that's right, ET flew here there, ET just did it out of the kindness of their hearts, nothing in it for them, right?.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Interesting how mom stern set up ET to fly Howard home after Anna died.but
she (she says Howard didn't know about it) didn't set it up till they
got to the Bahamas?? How does that work liar mom stern? Howard had an
ET camera on him on the flight home from his dirty deed of offing Anna
and he had no idea mom would set that up once they got to the Bahamas.
Mom stern lies and lies. She set up a bank acct. with Howard without
him signing anything for it or knowing about it? Mom (liar) stern
knew the day Anna died that Virgie was going to want to bury her
daughter in Texas and had to "GET MONEY" right now to fight Virgie.
Virgie never made any statement about where she wanted to bury her
daughter that day. It would be days before we hear from her, oh
but not liar stern. He is on an ET plane the day Anna died being
paid for that, without him setting that up or his liar mom stern
setting it up yet.

No wonder Bonnie and Howard are liars, they learned it from liar mom
stern.

Soon we will find out how much ET paid old liar sternie boy for all
the money he made off of Anna's death.

Cool

FYI -

I found the "Anna Nicole Story" starring Willa Ford on Ebay. I almost forgot about it as I was only to find it in Australia when it was first released. Link if interested.

Cool

TS Response McCabe Motion for Sanctions - First Court of Appeals

Response

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tcu4izityn/TS Response VA Motion for Sanctions 10 2 09 Signed REDACT.pdf

Appendix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/goozghxjnvz/TS Response VA Motion Sanction APPENDIX REDACT.pdf

silkwood

1056 snip
We're not psychics, but we're willing to bet that if these three
aren't found guilty, it will only be because the jury is on as many
drugs as Anna Nicole Smith was at the time of her untimely death...

Posted at 11:51PM on Oct 2nd 2009 by LOL
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/20/larry-b-and-dannielynn-swingers/138#comments#ixzz0Sw9UpWNU

AAH! Even got there next talking points worked out. TSK! TSK

Wasted Spice

Posted at 4:11PM on Oct 3rd 2009 by Howard learned to lie from his mom

And , 'GRANDMA" sure seemed funny when it came to her , 'GRANDBABY DANNILYNN" , if she believed DL WAS her offspring , you'd thought she would have been there when DL was born, not after ANNA DIED , wouldn't you ? And let's not forget to mention that are we supposed to believe that HKS took ANNA out of the USA, HIGH RISK PREGNAncy , TO THE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BAHAMAS, and HKS's mother just went along with it ? If DL HAD BEEN GRANDMA STERN's DNA, I"M POSITIVE SHE WOULD HAVE glued herself to ANNA to be there when she (DL) was born.

Cool

Posted at 11:47AM on Oct 4th 2009 by Liar LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Wasn't HKS's father in the middle of cancer treatment...or very ill?

SuxtobeRita

Wasn't HKS's father in the middle of cancer treatment...or very ill?

Posted at 12:15PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Question

Yes. Before DL was born he had cancer and chemotherapy treatments.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Wasn't HKS's father in the middle of cancer treatment...or very ill?

Posted at 12:15PM on Oct 4th 2009 by Question

So Liar Mom Stern could NOT leave when her supposed Grandchild was born but could leave her husband when Anna died? Doesn't add up.

But that's Stern's whole life story. Nothing adds up in his stories. Anna was drug free when Dannielynn was born but yet his lawyer Sadow says Anna was back on drugs when Dannielynn was born. So many different stories when it comes to Stern and Brickhead and all those who conspired with him to defame Anna's mother.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Q Okay. Before you flew to The Bahamas and
when you were still in Florida did you speak with
3 anybody from "ET"?
4 A I was introduced to them.
5 Q Okay. Is that -- who were you introduced
6 to?
7 A To Bonnie Tiegel and Bonnie Tiegel's boss,
8 Linda something. I can't remember her last name.
9 Q Is that the first time that you had met
10 either one of them?
11 A Yes.
12 Q While in Florida did you have any
13 discussions with them about finances or money?
14 A No.
15 Q Okay. So as you said before, the first
16 time you actually talked about money was in the
17 Horizons.
18 A Uh-huh.

So Howard never talked to ET about money and his liar mom didn't
either and we are to believe that Howard let ET film him with his
fake tears on the plane ride home from Florida? Now Howard believed
he or anyone was paid for that either?

Sounds like Howard and his liar mom have dug a hole that can't be
filled with lies.

I am sure we will hear all about who talked to who from ET when they release all the info about how much Howard was paid and for what soon.

Howard didn't think he or anyone was paid for this fake video?

But yet this shows up on Feb. 14th with his name on it:

Howard Supporter

2072. Imo, its all an act with VA. And to me, this fact alone proves it: (I know I’m starting to say this ad nauseum. But I say it and will keep on saying it because it really does prove better than anything that VA is full of __.) I remember how she was “crying” on the stand in Fla. “begging” for help for her granddaughter, and then what does she go and do after she and Larry where on the same side and Larry was ready take DL home and away from Howard? She stops him.
Enough said.

Posted at 4:09PM on Oct 3rd 2009 by SuxtobeRita

Yes, and the blogger lawsuit claims it was a TMZ blog that caused her to lose her appeal to stop him. But it was the DNA proof that ended the Bahamian appeal and her bid for guardianship/custody. Instead of accepting that the baby belonged with her father, as the whole world did--instead of ever involving herself in a custody battle she should have been happy that it was resolved.

So, she played her losing cards and hasn't stopped the battling since then, and dragging Larry into the blogger case says it all. She will never stop harassing him... and everybody else. Not exactly typical grandmother behavior.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Q When you opened the account in your name
20 and Howard's name did you know that "ET" was going to
21 be wiring money in or did you not know that fact?
22 A Yes, I knew.
23 Q You knew. How did you know that?
24 A Well, when we were in The Bahamas -- well,
Bahamas. I flew to Florida with my daughter.
Q Uh-huh.
20 talked to Bonnie Tiegel and she said that she would
21 be able to help financially and I agreed to have her
22 help.
23 Now Howard originally was going to -- was
24 going to be involved in this and then he changed his
25 mind and he did not want to have to sell any property
that was Anna's or his property that could be used
3 for money --
16 already there was going to be litigation involved in
17 that. And so there were attorneys in Florida,
18 shortly thereafter there were attorneys in The
19 Bahamas, there were in California, and while we were
20 not indigent,we could not take care of all these
21 fees.

Virgie DID NOT go to the press the day Anna died to say anything about her daughter's death or where she wanted her buried.

So how would Liar mom stern know that Howard needed money to fight Virgie??

Funny how Howard was on the phone most of the time after Anna died and his liar mom thought he needed a doctor??? Boy oh boy the liars run in that family!

All of them LIE!

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Anna Nicole Smith Murder. Hot Smoohie Lips Inc. Connection?

Posted by TennesseeGirl (http://www.postchronicle.com)

Category: entertainment

This story talks about the company Hot Smoochie Lips Inc. which was set up by Howard K. Stern. All Anna's assets are held thru this company which Howard K. Stern is allegedly the sole controller of.

On 4/11/2005, the house of Anna Nicole smith, located at 3646 Avenida Del sol, Studio City, CA 91604, was purchased by Vickie Lynn Marshall
(aka Anna Nicole Smith) for $1,335,000.00. On 4/11/2005 the Grant Deed was in Vickie Lynn Marshall's name.

One day later, on 4/12/2005, the GRANTEE (or the Grant Deed / title) of the house was changed to: Hot Smoochie Lips Inc.

Howard had a motive to take out Anna and Daniel. Money, plain and simple. Howard only cares about money.

Howard learned to lie from his mom

Anna's mother has every right to seek justice for the deaths of two of her family members who died within 5 months of each other. Who gained from the deaths of Anna and Daniel? Howard K. Stern who is charged with 11 felony's for giving Anna Nicole Smith drugs in his name which she died from.

Stern's mom has lied in depo.s! Why? You all think it's ok to trash Anna's family but then say Stern liar mom is off limits?? NOPE! Not going to happen. She helped her son with his payday of taking out Anna. She should be charged with lying in a depo. Did she help Stern hide money that was Anna's? Like Larry said she did. If she did she should be charged too. All who was involved should be charged.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments