« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LeBron Dunker -- 'Excited to See the Tape'

7/22/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

james LeBron Dunker -- 'Excited to See the Tape'The guy who ignited a media firestorm when the tapes of his two-handed dunk on LeBron James were confiscated is finally speaking out about our soon-to-be exposed footage of the moment he crushed King James:

Here's the official statement from Xavier sophomore Jordan Crawford: "I am excited to see the tape along with my family and Xavier teammates.

It was a great honor to be one of the 25 college players invited to the LeBron James Skill Academy and I am very appreciative of Nike for this opportunity.

Competing on the court with perhaps the best player in the world was a great experience and it's raised my level of excitement for the upcoming college basketball season
."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

me so horny

. Has anybody seen my birth certificate?

Posted at 3:05PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Obama

HAVE YOU CHECKED IN YOUR MOMS FAT ASS?

imjustnoisy

LEBRON JAMES NEEDED SOMEONE TO SHOW HIM HE'S NOT THE KING.HE HAS THE WORST ATTITUDE FOR AN ATHELETE I HAVE EVER SEEN ,COBY BEING NEXT IN LINE.LEBRON NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT.

celebribabe

really, big deal! http://www.speedmonkey.net

lesbians rock

LeBron is perhaps the best player in the world? Really? Remind me how many times his team has won the NBA Championship again... oh yeah, just another over hyped overpaid bball player.

SMH

It was a good dunk,but it wasn`t all that.The way everyone was acting I thought the guy jump from halfcourt and dunked on LeBron...lol.It was a basic two hand jam over LeBron...I mean so what I have seen wayyyyyyy better.

X

LAKERS BABY! LEBRON IS A BIYATCH!

Qragsdale

THAT'S what you call a good sport and a well spoken kid. LeBron and the NIKE Goons need to take a lesson from him.

Rampage

21. . Has anybody seen my birth certificate?

Posted at 3:05PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Obama
*************************************************************

Why, yes I have. It's right here, sir.

and here, Mr. President:

on ^ this one, make sure you look on the left and see all the images available.

Linda Mott

He was a mentor to Jordan so he should be happy. Grasshopper.

SERIOUSLY!!!

Seriously, don't you think Jordon Crawford showed waaaay more class that LaBron or Nike is this whole thing?!

facingrealit

30. Did you see me wearing mom jeans to throw out that first pitch?
Posted at 6:16PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Obama
================================================================================
Tell yo Mom other than that wet spot I had to wash out from her apparently not wearing her depends - the jeans were comfortable. She bore a perfect little twit in you....keep hope alive.

MindTerrorist

Queen James.....Bend Over.....Here it Comes.....In YO Face

THE REAL Mememememememe

Clearly we need to Re-negotiate LeBron's endorsement deals and maybe Re-negotiate his NBA contract also!!
NIKE WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PLASTIC!
LeBron James needs to Join Michael Vic's Pay Scale..
He is a big crybaby let the jokes roll I have like ten that will become shirts and hats for his next game.
I am sure DUNKIN DONUTS has an endorsment for him ha ha ha!
"how bout some cream with that coffee!"

kendra joy bethune

good night tmz thankz for the jonas news about joe and nick ,kevin i'm in bed my dog is by my drawer sleep it 's 9:38
zzzzzzzzzzz

msroncon

Obviously he has a handler now........those words never came out of that kids mouth. He wishes he could speak so well

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments