Anesthesiologist's Records Taken by Coroner

7/23/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned the L.A. County Coroner paid a visit to a Beverly Hills surgery center this week and took Michael Jackson's medical records ... and there's a Dr. Arnold Klein connection.

Sources say Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter went to see Dr. Randy Rosen, an anesthesiologist at the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in Bev Hills. Sources say the coroner's office became interested in the clinic -- which is also a high-end outpatient surgery center -- after Winter went to the medical office of Dr. Arnold Klein last week and obtained Jackson's medical records.

We're told a review of Dr. Klein's records led the coroner to the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic, which was founded and run by Dr. Rosen. We're told the coroner was interested in procedures Klein performed at the clinic several years ago, with the help of two anesthesiologists. Dr. Rosen was not involved in the procedures, but ran the facility at the time and voluntarily turned over medical records to the coroner.

And how's this ... as we first reported, Debbie Rowe delivered Michael Jackson's second child, Paris, at the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in 1998.

Michael Jackson  Drug Pictures

Clinton

If the fourth kid is really his (and NOBODY really knows), it will be the ONLY one that is actually genetically his.

Chico

So Sabine, I'm awed to know that you were in the bedroom with MJ and Pia Bhatti. Can you tell us what that experience was like? I mean, since you state that Omar is the only bio MJ child, but the others aren't, then presumably you would have inside information that only those who were in the room would have knowledge of. So what's a voyeur like you doing in a place like this?

holmes

oh stop! supposedly Omar was conceived during a one night stand with a fan in Norway when Mikey was on tour?!

well.. MICHAEL NEVER WENT ON TOUR IN 1984.. he did one with his bros as Jacksons for the VICTORY TOUR. mj didn't return to Europe until the summer of 1988 for BAD..

right there-- from timeline alone-- this omar gossip is debunked.

holmes

I have to add-- the VICTORY TOUR only took place in the US.. as MJ was in a hurry to go solo. why,there was so much ill feeling then between him and JOE.

Simone

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
In the last days, I started to read the comments about the news of MJ's death, and I discover that it can be as much interesting as the news!!!!!!! You, guys, are really funny and interesting!!!!!!!!! Each one has a different opinion about the subject. And I could notice this in every website on Internet that talks about about Michael Jackson. There are so many incredible stories appearing. Will us someday discover the real stuff???!!!

Clinton

Chico, first of all, you seriously need to learn how to comprehend what you read.

The post you refer to was prefaced by the word "IF".

Being only ONE SENTENCE LONG, the post shouldn't have been beyond your skills

But,..................

Chico

Look Maybe Not....the sentence reads that if omar is MJ bio child then he's the only one.....MEANING THE OTHERS ARE NOT BIOLOGICALLY MICHAEL JACKSON'S. That was my point, but maybe that's beyond YOUR comprehension. Please child....I can run circles around your little brain, so don't start with me, please.

wondering

The omar guy looks like he had his chin done to look more like post Plastic surgery Michael.

Clinton

Holmes, are you serious? Did he have to account for his whereabouts to you back then, - or ever? Your "evidence" is merely your OPINION.

You're no Sherlock.

Clinton

Ok, El Chico. Where have you been? While they haven't ruled out Jacko by a DNA test doesn't mean there is no basis for the presumption. Aside from the fact that the oldest two are genetically white (to anyone with an ounce of intelligence), there are many,...MANY, accounts from those who roamed his inner circle who stated just that. Believe what you want, dolt.

Clinton

C'mon, Chico. You don't think the others are Michael's, do you?

I mean, being a mindless fan is one thing, but you're really pushing it.

Honey

The whole Omer Bhatti story makes me laugh. Why? Because I sincerely don't think MJ would have hidden or abandoned his own child. This story only ignited now because someone concluded that the man sitting between Joe and Rebbie at MJ's memorial slightly resembled Omer Bhatti. Why doesn't someone ask the Jackson family who that individual was? The mystery man could be a number of people, such as a body guard/security or a grandson (maybe Rebbie's or Jackie's son). And do you honestly believe the Jackson clan would allow an alleged son such a prominent position at MJ's memorial without a confirmed DNA test? Lastly, if this man is MJ's secret son, why would the family out him now?

Chico

OK, this is my last breakdown of my post for those who seem to not get it. I'm not saying whether Omar Bhatti is or is not MJ's bio kid. And for the record, there are plenty of children who have a bio black parent, yet don't look like they have one ounce of black blood in them. Doofus (a name I find quite appropriate)....do you have biracial children??? If you do, let me know. If not, then how can you proclaim these children are not biologically MJ's? You can't.

This is what I am saying. Nobody knows 100% whether the three children as well as Omar are MJ's biological kids. So when people say that anyone would that has an ounce of intelligence would automatically recognize that the three kids are genetically white, they are only expressing an opinion, not fact. Just as you stated their is no presumption with regard to Omar Bhatti, there is equally no presumption that the other children are genetically white. So please....spare me your contradictions.

wondering

curious kate, that was Mj's plastic surgeon for 25 years? If i was that dude I would not want people to know that I was the Surgeon that went overboard on Mj's face. For shame! he should be arrested his damn self.