Beyonce's Sister's Hair -- Oh Knowles She Didn't!

7/23/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's sister finally found a way to set herself apart from her more famous family member -- she's the Knowles with the shaved head now.

media_removed.jpg
She must have been sick of Beyonce getting all the good buzz.

HelloDanny

Almost as ugly as her brother in law.

nono

To #7 "Good" hair? I didn't know hair has behavioral issues. People should not have to fry their hair with chemicals if they do not want to. Why should she have to have Caucasian hair? Keep drinking the kool-aid...You are an ignorant a$$hole.

Although, I will say she needs to fix up that hairline.

nono

so many friggin' ignorant comments about black hair in this thread it is incredible...

rose an bean

WAT DA HELL WUZ SHE THINKIN?..SHE LOOK LIKE A NECK MUSCLE HEAD

Dallas, Texas

[Project Pat]
bald-head scala-wag,
ain't got no hair in back,
gelled up weaved up,
yo hair is messed up,
need to get bout' a hustle mission,
get up on loot run to beautician......

bwok bwok, chicken chicken
bwok bwok, chicken heads

honeydew

Leave her alone I think that it's real natural and cute .. Do you Solange

Angela

is she having some sort of dilemma?

crystal

What a beautiful woman, with flawless skin too. I love Black women however, I will not date a Black woman who wears wigs.. I like to run my fingers through REAL hair, no matter how short it is

Truth Hurts

I'm sad to see so many hostile and racial comments. No wonder young girls have low self-esteem. I pray you would not say these things about your mother or sister if she wanted to try something new. It's not a half bad look and more people need to realize that beauty comes in many different forms. God made us all different...live and let live!

Truth Hurts

113. I think she looks just fine. Beauty doesn't have to have long hair. I saw a woman in the store the other day with a shorter buzz cut. She was pretty, had a killer body and I was standing behind her in line getting serious wood. I'd rather see them like this than trying to wear fake hair. It doesn't matter what color either. I've seen cute women of all colors with very short hair, and I'm not talking lezzies here.

Also, no muss, no fuss. It's smart.

Posted at 8:48PM on Jul 23rd 2009 by Wood I do her?

Thank you, although the "getting wood" part is putting visuals in my head that I don't want to be there :-)

Oldwalk

Posted at 10:18PM on Jul 23rd 2009 by Truth Hurts

Just kidding about the wood. It takes more than just standing around for that. Any more explanation "wood" be too much information. But, if you like a sexy neck and sexy ears, like I do, then a short haired woman would provoke a strong reaction because there's nothing hiding those features. Another point is you get to show off things like earrings and necklaces. Not all women have the right combination of things to pull off a "bald" look. I'm talking above the neck bald, just in case ;-)

My only complaint are those sunglasses. I might suggest a smaller lense to keep a sense of proportion unless she was sporting a stylish hat.

I wish more women would try it though. It's bold and it's exotic to me. These other idiots who trash such a look are just immature little boys and girls who haven't grown up yet.

Erica

I think she looks quite SEXY actually, the style brings out her beautiful features.

rika

GROSS she was ugly brfore now she worse take it dn! cant look nomore !! nasty guess she will be gettin more press...

Miss Delaney

I like it! It looks good on her. I don't think she's trying to be like anybody or copy anyone. She's doing something that she felt like doing. Also, the hair she had before was possibly a weave and this is what is underneath it all. Regardless, she's got guts.

Proud

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! WHAT THE?