Mickey Rourke -- Jesus Is My Homeboy

7/23/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reassembled actor Mickey Rourke had a religious experience last night in London when he literally found Jesus.

media_removed_250.jpg
Isn't he just divine?

Jolly Goat

Mickey is amazing. Such a great person. I found this awesome Mickey video with him and the jesus statue http://www.thedrunkcanuck.com

moveover

YIKES! He's just plain creepy.

anthonysdreamgirl**

at least he toned down those white streaks in his hair a bit...

Cleveland-West_Side

He may be a bit creepy but at least he didn't molest hundreds of children.

PolarBear

It's always very funny to see images of Jesus, since he is 100% made-up; borrowed entirely, detail by detail and event by event from older cultural mythology, mostly from older Egypt, the myths of Osiris, Isis and Horus; not at all Jewish, but more like the earliest origins of Christianity, which was around long before the fictitious political tool "Jesus" showed up in politics after Rome sacked Jerusalem in 70AD. Such people didn't look like that image at all. The value of those earlier myths was not to be found in the attire, footware or hair length of the mythological figure and the older myths had an intelligent function. Myths are made to be used, and they evolve as learning advances and cultures change. It was common to find images of the myths in Egypt, but I doubt if they had bobble-heads.

Cleveland-West_Side

I always get Jesus and Peter Pan mixed up, both are silly fairytale's.

Cybersniper

WTF happen to this guy? I remember him in Harley Davidson and the Marlboro man, Look at those boot?? and to #4 what kind of comment is that? and to whom are you trying to refer too?

Mackenzie

Wtf kind of shoes does he have on?

CristianInDenver

Hes such a mess

Cleveland-West_Side

I agree #4, Mickey would never rape children.

Strawberrygirl

I hope everyone is having a good day!

For all of you that are not believers in God & Jesus.... I am very sorry for you!

Jesus is very real.... Don't believe the waste Satan fills your head with! he is a deceiver...and doing a very good job of it...

NOTHING in the Bible has ever been disproven!

and as far as Mickey Rourke... I don't recognize him!

Dixie

12. I hope everyone is having a good day!

NOTHING in the Bible has ever been disproven!

and as far as Mickey Rourke... I don't recognize him!

Well you should recognize him, he hangs out with JC.

Posted at 11:35AM on Jul 23rd 2009 by Strawberrygirl

done

Mickey and Amy Winehouse are my favorite trainwrecks. Keep the news coming TMZ

BAROL

Wow TMZ - This train wreck of a man finds Jesus? I don't think so and if Jesus finds out Mickey has a statue of him He is going to be really pissed (only true Bible students will understand) and who knows what may happen next? Please extend this person's stay in Britain a long time as many of us do not want then sicko back here. Thanks!

Strawberrygirl

Sugar Cookie,

If Mickey knows Jesus as his personal Lord and Savior...then Kudo's for him for knowing the right way and NOT allowing the wool to be pulled over his eyes.... for this world is satans playground...and a lot of people are being misled.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments