Karrine Steffans

When Video Vixens Attack

7/24/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Karrine Steffans, the woman who wrote "Confessions of a Video Vixen," called into the Rod Ryan radio show to plug her newest book -- but instead ignited a classic on-air verbal throwdown with the Texas DJ.

Karrine Steffans: Click to listen!
Steffans slammed the host for asking about her sexual exploits with celebs like Jay-Z and Jamie Foxx -- which made the interview get real ugly, real fast. Which means it's awesome.

AG

Rod is right. I had no clue who she was or that she even existed before the interview. Can't blame Rod for asking about stuff she has published. If she didn't want people asking about her past then she probably should not have written about it.

coachmajor

Rod Ryan is really a class act. This hooch pushed him to the limit: "I didn't bang anyone to get here!" That is so funny. I think I'll just go back to not knowing who the heck she is.

NEGATIVEGHOSTRIDER

So, I listen to Rod every day! Love the show. I really only have one thing to say... If this chick is soooo good at seducing, and keeping a man, why was it necessary for her to have so many relations with so many different people. FYI.. If I was with Bill Maher, I wouldn't tell people... Maybe she sould re-title her book.. How to sleep with rich dudes for money, fame and the SUPERHEAD name.. For real! Can we say PMS'ing much!

Kelsey

I love Rod Ryan, he's great. Love his show, lsiten to it everymorning. Someone has issues with her reputation, Rod told it like it is. Love it.

Penelope

It's obvious that this whore didnt want to push her previous books- naming names is WHY SHE'S SELLING ALL HER BOOKS! She's an idiot plain & simple!! Vixen? LOL rightttttttttttt.

Adeline22

What a whore bag. Yes i want to but her book so I can learn hot to be a whore. Maybe if i am good enough whore I too can be nicknamed "Superhead" too!!! One can only dream of being such a dumb skank!!!

tj

She's dumb. By talking about the other two books in addition to the new one could have gotten her more sales on all three. Dummy. She wrote about her whoretastic life but is now trying to escape it. i can't believe she was on Oprah.

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

1.Karrine "Superhead" is known for sexing and sucking majority of the people in the hip hop industry.
2.She was in alot of music videos like Mystical (you know the girl in the desert with the barely there outfit on).
3.She is engaged to Darrius McCray or as some of you may know Eddie Winslow form Family Matters.
4. She starred as the Wife of Larenz Tate wife in A Man Apart.
5. She has written 2 books and promoting this 3rd one of everyone she has hooked up with in the entertainment industry.
6. She has been on CNN and MSNBC in the past promoting her tell all books and her life and why and who she is/was at that time.

Lauryn

Love love love Rod Ryan! This girl was just horrible!

Liz - Rod Ryan Show Fan

A quick comment for "HunnyBunny" ( ??? ) if your going to comment get the names correct. His name is ROD, he has his own morning show called "The Rod Ryan Show ". You say men shouldn't call a woman a whore but she calls herself a vixen ( shrewish, ill-tempered or spiteful woman, who often takes advantage of men ) and I don't see how you figure a woman has the upper hand making money off her cooch, HunnyBunny - lmao .....

Kait

No matter how we know her, we do. Society worships celebrities (just to tear them down) And then knocks someone for using what they know about them to get ahead. All props to you Karrine. No matter how you did it, you did it. And to the DJ you're extremely rude. If you read the first book "Confessions" you'd know that she didn't sleep with any of the people you mentioned. The ones she slept with she named, and those were not them.

Steve Torres

Way to put that arrogant slut in her spot Rod!!!! Love your show by the way!

Michele Conner

I love the Rod Ryan Show...listen everyday..could not believe this HO!!!!!
Caller had it right.....Don't write a book about being a HO and then get mad when someone wants to talk about you being a HO!

Never heard of the check and now I won't remember her!

E

loose lipped ho

abc123

ahahaha I KNEW I recognized the DJ's voice, that's from a Houston radio station.