Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV

7/24/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production.

Sources say the production is for her reality show.

UPDATE: All 14 kids will reportedly make $250K over the next 3 years. That adds up to a little under 6k a year for each child. Wonder what kind of check Nadya's getting?

Cyndi

This is a good thing nothing like what Jon& Kate have done to there children. GET OVER YOUR HATE A SUPPORT THIS MOTHER AT LEAST SHE WANTS TO WORK AND PAY HER OWN WAY AND SUPPORT HER OWN CHILDREN.

Posted at 8:06PM on Jul 24th 2009 by GRAM23
******************************************

Exactly how is this different? She wants to work?? Give me a break....she wants to exploit her children same as jon and kate. This nut bar needs a reality check not a reality show. I hate reality television and all the douche bags on it. Apparently, in today's society being a complete retard and ruining your children's lives can make you millions. Ugh!

Peroque

Oh NO!!!! Not with my nickle!!! That's a show I'll never watch!!!

Brooke

The betch looks like the Joke from Batman. Why are we not over her yet.

ladani

she got a job? oh, good! now i won't have to pay for her kids!

Bill

No Foster Care Isn't The Worst Thing For Those Kids ! Staying With Thier Darling Mother, That Want's To Exploit Them Is A Helluva Lot Worse Then Any Foster Home ! Were Talking About 14 Kids That Need To Be Taken Care Of, And Not Made Into Media Freaks, Like Thier Mother, Or By Her ! I'm Surprised She Hasn't Tried To Sell Them On E-Bay Or Craig's List ! She Needs To Be Locked Up For Child Endangering ( 14 Counts ) ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

my2cents

I agree, foster care is not the answer for these kids. I cannot believe these kids all want a reality show. Haven't Jon and Kate tortured us enough? Jon and Kate had these kids and then saw the marketing opportunity. Suleman I belive, had these poor based on the fact she could market them. She needs help in that area

Fan Since 2007!!!

Still waiting for her mugshot

laura bell lou

The only thing different about her and Kate plus eight is she didn't have a sorry husband to be on the show with her! Why do people hate her and love Kate plus eight? Better to have no daddy than a sorry daddy!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's pregnant with 14 more kids?She had this planed when she was on Dr Phil, this show wont be showing in the USA,Shows in the UK don't pay much,Maybe 100000 pounds,hardly enough to retire on,maybe she will move there and we wont have to read about her ever again

Fan Since 2007!!!

Oh yes here it comes,

If it comes to American I will most defifntely be drafting and sending a letter to the the offending network that they are absolutely promoting , exploiting and rewarding dangerous behavior by allowing a woman who may very well be mentally unbalanced to have her own show and by association be contributing to the moral decay of this country. I will most definitely be threatening to not only not watch and protest this collosal travesty I will absolutely set up a PERMANENT digital block of their network from my T.V. This has gone far enough

haha

This is... NO JOB...

IT IS : EXPLOTATION !!!! ( like john kate whatever.. i don't watch it)

NO JOB I REPEAT..

JUST FEEDING HER INSANITY..

Wanna be celebrity!!!!!!

TMZ PLEASE STOP PUTTING STUFF ABOUT HER::... IT's SICK!! YOU're FEEDING HER INSANITY!!!!.

NO MORE OF HER NEWS TMZ :::NO MORE!!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

"Maybe she'll move to the UK...",
Now there's a pleasant thought,
Let's hope it becomes so...

jose

pay back the taxpayers whore

jose

the daddy should be paying surport just like every other dad has to

jose

she is a horrible mother the kids need to taken away and mom put in a padded cell