'Lost' Star & GF -- Big Love

7/25/2009 1:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's only one thing that's petite about "Lost" star Jorge Garcia: His pocket-sized GF Bethany Leigh Shady.

Jorge Garcia: Click to watch
The two were at Comic-Con in San Diego yesterday, where they proved size doesn't matter.

l

Another perfect example as to why women as a whole are sick in the head How in God name can she possible be together with that thing? Sick bastards!

l

"I went to Jr high and high school with him and can say he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet."

Duh. of course he's nice, all fat people are "nice"!

Mark

I wonder if he knows for every 35# he loses, he gains an inch.

laneg

Kooky Fan

THAT FHAT FHUCK WOULD CRUSH HER. WONDERS IF HE CAN SEE HIS DAMN PENIS.

Rania

He looks like he's lost some weight. Good for him!

sarah

@ 22. I am less than 100 lbs but my husband is over 300lbs. Some girls like bigger guys. I have dated several thinner guys in the past and all I can say is bones rubbing bones kinda hurts! There is nothing wrong with her being with him! Get over it!

omg YESSS!!! iam less than 100lbs too and i prefer thicker/fat guys than thin guys. i know alot of my friends think guys in hollywood like david bekham, john mayer, johnny depp, leonardo decaprio look hot but personally i rather date this guy from lost than those 4 skinny guys i mentioned. most guys in hollywood i think are too thin. the camera does add weight and they always chose extremely skinny actresses to play alongside the men to make the men appear bigger and manlyer. in movies they look ok but in person they are very skinny. i 100% agree. having sex with skinny guys is one of the turn offs for me because U CAN FEEL THEIR BONES. IT HURTS. one guy friend of mine who is in love with me is a skinny guy. i told him gain weight dude and ill date u. i personally do not find them HOT/sexy.

By the way iam also a model. ive modelled for ford and holden cars and iam skinny **under 100lbs** with natural DD cup boobs so i do think iam hot and attractive. so please no u r fat and ugly comments.

Kat

My husband is 6'4 and 350 pounds. I am average weight, but I love him and he is my life. Married for 13 years.

jesica peloso

Why that nobody investigates where is the corpse of Michael Jackson?what about the rumours that he^s frozen?is it true or not?why the FBI or the department indicated no investigates where is his corpse¿is he dead or keep him alive to experiment?why nobody do anything about? WHERE THE CORPSE OF MICHAEL JACKSON?

im sorry for my english!

anonymous

#16, I agree with you. I met him in Hawaii and he also has a great personality, he's sooo funny.

kelly

so nice to read so many good comments :) i say WTG for this couple and happy for you both :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2