Dominic Monaghan Still Threatened, Sexually Harassed By Alleged Stalker

EXCLUSIVE

Dominic Monaghan hasn't been able to escape the harassment of an obsessed fan -- despite a restraining order -- so now cops are taking steps to track her online.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ ... Meredith McLarty has continued to violate the criminal protective order by repeatedly emailing the "Lost" star and even mailed a letter to his house. McLarty allegedly sent 54 unsolicited emails to Monaghan from October 9, 2017 to November 7, 2017 ... some containing disturbing poems, partial nude photos, links to porn sites and "various sexually explicit messages."

McLarty allegedly wrote in one email ... "I could show up in New Zealand tomorrow and you [sic] I could rip off your clothes and f**k the British out of you and you couldn't use the restraining order against me because it's in L.A. County, not New Zealand."

According to the docs, Monaghan told detectives he's had to delete his public email and change the way he interacts with fans due to the harassment. He's also concerned for his safety because McLarty sent an envelope to his L.A. residence.

Cops now have a search warrant to gain access to McLarty's email addresses and social media accounts.

We broke the story ... McLarty was arrested in September 2016 at LAX for making death threats against Monaghan after he got a restraining order. Cops say she's been harassing and threatening him since 2004.

Dominic Monaghan Sues You Screwed Up My Yard And You Didn't Have a License to Do It!

EXCLUSIVE

Dominic Monaghan had some landscaping done at his place by a guy he thought was qualified to do the job -- but turned out to be far from it ... this according to a new lawsuit.

The "Lord of the Rings" and "Lost" star just filed suit against Bruce De Luis, who Monaghan says presented himself as a contractor last year and agreed to do some work on his L.A. property -- installing steps and a stone patio, as well as general landscaping.

Monaghan claims he shelled out a total of $53,840 for the job, but eventually came to find a bunch of defects and a substandard end product. He says he got a new estimate from a licensed contractor for the repairs, which came out to about $21,000.

When he went back to De Luis -- who Monaghan claims didn't have a contractor's license to begin with -- the actor says the guy told him to get lost ... refusing to reimburse him for the alleged sloppy work.

Monaghan's asking a judge to force De Luis to fork over his original expenses and other damages.

'Lost' Star Emilie de Ravin/Hubby OK, This Time WE're REALLY Divorcing

EXCLUSIVE

Emilie de Ravin -- who starred in "Lost" and "Once Upon a Time" -- and her husband are getting a divorce ... the question, are they crying wolf again?

Emilie's husband, Joshua Janowicz, -- also an actor -- filed legal docs this week to end their 7-year marriage. Sounds clean, except for:

-- Emilie filed for divorce in 2007 ... 6 months after they got married.
-- The divorce lay dormant for 2 years ... Joshua was never even served with legal papers
-- In 2009 Joshua got served, and the couple announced they were getting divorced
-- They never got divorced.

So now Joshua cites irreconcilable differences. In his new legal docs, he says they've been separated since November.

They just can't quit each other ... or maybe now they can.

'Sharknado' Derek Hough Refused to Watch Because He Hates Awesome Things

EXCLUSIVE

It might have been the greatest television event of the year ... SHARKS climbing ropes, swimming down the 405, attacking helicopters and chasing Tara Reid up a flight of stairs ... but Derek Hough says he REFUSED to watch "Sharknado" last night.

Clearly, Hough was too closed-minded to see all of the awesomeness the made-for-SyFy movie had in store ... seriously, we counted 5 shark vs. man fatalities in the first 4 minutes.

In case you missed it ... the movie TOOK OVER Twitter last night ... with people begging for a sequel before the movie even ended.

Perhaps, "Lost" co-creator Damon Lindelof said it best ... writing, "I know it's only been 12 hours, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to talk about anything non-Sharknado-related again."

People have already begun coming up with titles for the next installment ... here's a few we've thought up:

-- Psy-Clone: It's Raining South Korean Pop Stars
-- LouNami: Lou Rawls comes back to life to wreak havoc on the South Pacific
-- Heavy Rainn: Acid rain from a cloud that looks like Rainn Wilson melts San Diego

Please continue in the comments section ...

Dominic Monaghan 'Swamp People' Is Cruel ... SHUT IT DOWN!!!

"Lost" star Dominic Monaghan believes "Swamp People" is nothing more than "shock TV" that glorifies the senseless killing of alligators -- and it must be stopped.

Monaghan went off on Twitter moments ago about the History Channel show, writing, "If my hero Steve Irwin was around, those shows about killing alligators wouldn't be on TV. I'm gonna stop them."

Monaghan describes "Swamp People" as "death entertainment" that "continues to demonize reptiles as monsters and animals that are okay to torture and kill."

He adds, "If alligator populations need to be controlled, I understand. But the act should not be glorified on TV. Disgusting."

And according to Dominic, it's all the History Channel's fault -- "I blame the network, not the people."

So we gotta ask ...

Matthew Fox No Jail in DUI Case

EXCLUSIVE

"Lost" star Matthew Fox won't be locked up after his DUI arrest last month -- TMZ has learned, the actor struck a plea deal with prosecutors that will keep him out of jail.

TMZ broke the story ... Fox was pulled over in Bend, Oregon May 4th after police observed the actor swerving out of his lane. Cops decided Fox was intoxicated and placed him under arrest.

In exchange for no jail time, Fox pled no contest to one count of DUI.

As part of the deal, Fox's can't drink alcohol for one year and is required to complete a drug and alcohol treatment program.

If Fox complies with all the court's orders, the entire case will go away.

Matthew Fox I Never Beat Any Women

EXCLUSIVE

Sources directly connected to Matthew Fox tell TMZ ... the actor has never beaten a woman in his life, contrary to the allegations made by his "Lost" co-star Dominic Monaghan.

As you know, Monaghan tweeted the allegation, claiming Matthew "beats women. not isolated incidents.often ..."

Our sources say Fox and Monaghan have not spoken for years, and they never had any sort of blowout argument so it's baffling to Fox as to why Dominic would go on such a rant.

A female bus driver accused Fox last year of punching her in her vagina. Fox denied the allegation and no criminal charges were filed.

Matthew Fox Popped for DUI

EXCLUSIVE

"Lost" star Matthew Fox was busted for DUI Friday in Oregon ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us, Matthew was arrested at 3:23AM on suspicion of driving under the influence. We're told there was a passenger in the car.

Matthew was taken into custody and released later that day.

Details surrounding the arrest are unclear -- but sources tell us, it was alcohol-related. We're told Matthew was en route to a fast food restaurant for some late night eats at the time of his arrest.

Matthew lives in Bend, Oregon with his family. Calls to Matthew's reps were not returned.

4:40 PM PT -- A rep for the Bend PD just released a statement, claiming Matthew was pulled over for failing to maintain lane and failure to signal. Matthew was arrested on the scene after the officer decided he was intoxicated.

So far, there's no mug shot -- we're told the camera at the police station was broken. Matthew will have to return to get his photo taken. He's due back in court in June.

'Lost' Co-Creator I Played THE NUMBERS in Lotto ... But They're Still Cursed!

Damon Lindelof is PRAYING TO JACOB that life imitates art ... 'cause the "Lost" co-creator just dropped one U.S. dollar to play the infamous "Lost Numbers" in the mega-millions lottery.

Lindelof just posted a photo of his ticket to Twitter ... featuring the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.

Of course, Hurley played the numbers on the show ... and won a jackpot worth $114 million ... but the numbers turned out to be cursed ... and led to fires, arrests, plane crashes and a meteorite plowed into his chicken restaurant.

So why is Lindelof taking a chance on winning cursed millions? He tells us, "It's not safe at all. The numbers are still cursed. That being said, I'd be kicking myself for the rest of my life if they came in and I hadn't played them because I'm greedy like that."

'Lost' Star Terry O'Quinn The Ending Was FINE!

EXCLUSIVE

ATTENTION ALL DISAPPOINTED "LOST" FANS -- The guy who played Locke on the show says the ending was "OK" with him ... so ... maybe it's time to finally let it go?

TMZ spoke with Terry O'Quinn in NYC yesterday -- coolest guy ever BTW -- who tells us he was totally cool with the whole "We're all kinda dead" ... despite the fact producers left a couple of things hanging ...

... like the what's up with the numbers? Why was there a 4-toed statue? How did the Polar Bear get on the island? Whatever happened with Walt ... and why was he special? Why did Kate see a horse on the island? Who built that crazy magical wheel?

We could go on for hours ... seriously ... but this video does a pretty good job of summing up all of our issues with the show.

Anyway, Terry tells us he doesn't really get a lot of flack for the way the show ended these days ... telling us, "We sorta finished it and walked away."

#stillbitter.

Matthew Fox Sues Alleged Vagina Punch Victim

Matthew Fox is striking back -- not in the vagina, in court -- claiming the woman who accused him of punching her in her private parts is a blatant liar.

Fox is countersuing Heather Bormann, who filed her own lawsuit in September, claiming a drunken Fox tried to board a party bus she was driving in Cleveland, Ohio. Bormann alleged Fox attacked her after she ordered him to stay off the bus. That's when Bormann claims Fox struck her in the breast, arm, leg and, of course, the vagina.

Fox alleges in his countersuit ... she's just lying, and in reality he didn't provoke her but she's the one who physically attacked him.

Fox claims he's lost work because TMZ and other media outlets have reported her lawsuit, and she has subjected him to "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and shame."

Fox is suing for unspecified damages.

Matthew Fox No Criminal Charges for Alleged Party Bus Fight

"Lost" actor Matthew Fox will not be prosecuted for allegedly punching a female party bus driver in the breast and vagina during an alleged altercation last month ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the local Cleveland Prosecutor's Office tells TMZ, "There will be no charges brought. After a review of the facts [officials] came to the conclusion not to charge."

As TMZ previously reported, the party bus driver has already filed a lawsuit against Fox -- claiming the actor was drunk and tried to force his way onto her bus ... when he attacked.

The woman claims she injured her hand trying to fight him off ... and now she wants more than $25k in damages.

The party bus driver's lawyer tells TMZ ... "That is a terrible disappointment to my client. She is disappointed in the justice system and the decision "

Matthew Fox 'Lost' Star SUED Over Alleged Party Bus Attack

The party bus driver who claims "Lost" star Matthew Fox punched her in the vagina during a stand-off last month has filed a lawsuit against the actor ... demanding more than $25k ... TMZ has learned.

In documents filed in Ohio, Heather Bormann claims a drunk Fox tried to board her party bus outside of a Cleveland bar on August 28 and demanded she drive him to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.

Bormann claims she refused to let him board because he was not part of the private party that had rented the bus for the evening.

According to the docs, Bormann claims Fox then attacked her "with his fists, delivering sudden and severe blows to her right breast, groin, arm and legs, inflicting severe, disabling injury."

Bormann explains that she "instinctively defended herself" -- and punched him in the face and head ... but she claims she injured her hand and fingers in the process.

Now, she wants more than $25k in damages for assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

Calls to Fox's rep have not been returned.

Matthew Fox Accuser "I'm Pressing CHARGES!"

The Cleveland party bus driver who claims Matthew Fox started a fist fight with her ... says the "Lost" star smelled "like a bar" -- and she's definitely pressing charges.

Heather Bormann says she thinks Matthew was drunk when she warned him several times to stop trying to get on the private bus Saturday night -- but she claims "he just stepped in for a right hook to my pelvis area and started wailing on me like I was a man."

Heather says she fought back in self-defense -- landing a left to Matt's jaw -- and today, in downtown Cleveland, she showed off her battle scars ... nasty bruises and an ace bandaged hand. She says she plans to meet with prosecutors tomorrow to press charges.

Heather also explains where she picked up the badass moves she busted out on Fox.

Matthew Fox Accuser I Punched Him In Self-Defense

The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.