Joe Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

7/25/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson had one thing in common with his late son, Michael Jackson -- they both loved chicken, but it seems they parted company on who makes it best.

Joe Jackson
Joe went to Newport Center Mall to sample Popeyes chicken at the Newport Center Mall in Jersey City. Michael famously favored KFC.

Dayvid

Since when is this news TMZ? I didn't realize it was a hidden secret that all blacks love chicken! I think you people have past your time on the web! Please go now...

Ashley

MICHAEL JACKSON FANS ARE FREAKS!!!!! TOTAL MORONS!!! GET A DAM LIFE!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Hope you choke to death, Joe, you child beater and probably molester!!!!!!!!!!! Pimp.

Ashley

MF FANS ARE FREAKS!

Ashley

MJ FANS ARE FREAKS! TOTAL MORONS!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Not only does Joe like to eat chicken, he also likes to pimp them out on the streets to make him mo' money.

Anniep

That guy is the biggest creep! I wasn't a super big Michael Jackson fan, but knowing what Michael has said about him over the years, then observing him since Michael has died has just proven what a slime bag he really is!
I hope the family will keep him away from those kids!
All he wants is his own name and picture on news and on places like TMZ! After all, bad publicity is publicity, right?
What a jackass!

texanhere

I hate Joe Jackson! Anything for publicity.

Donovan

Bring on the stereotypes

Steve

I'm SICK! I'm perverted! I'm a psycho! I NEED HELP!!! I have no life...and I should shoot myself before I harm others!! TMZ has become my diary....please forgive me...I hope to die soon and rot in hell and mostly BURN it IT!

Steve

IT'S ME ASHLEY!! sadly still alive....

whitey

what about CHURCH's chicken!!!!!!!!!!! and im white as can be

Steve

We're all here for you Ashley lol can't wait to see you burning :-)

Ashley

13. IT'S ME ASHLEY!! sadly still alive....I'm SICK! I'm perverted! I'm a psycho! I NEED HELP!!! I have no life...and I should shoot myself before I harm others!! TMZ has become my diary....please forgive me...I hope to die soon and rot in hell and mostly BURN it IT

LMAO........... WHY would I really post something like that about myself? Come on, get real...actually get a life and stop trying to be me. Its obvious your one of those SICK MJ fans...aka stalker. Move on and seek help.

Ashley

15. We're all here for you Ashley lol can't wait to see you burning :-)

Posted at 1:02PM on Jul 25th 2009 by Emma

I don't need any help ugly Emma. I am in the real world, all your MJ stalkers are the ones who need help, serious help!
Its really sad how all you morons are acting, I mean seriously! Go for a walk, read a book, get a job....you people are mental!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments