Joe Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

7/25/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson had one thing in common with his late son, Michael Jackson -- they both loved chicken, but it seems they parted company on who makes it best.

Joe Jackson
Joe went to Newport Center Mall to sample Popeyes chicken at the Newport Center Mall in Jersey City. Michael famously favored KFC.

juneroses

That idiot was in Jersey City??? Ohhh man if only I knew, the things I would've screamed at him....

crystal

51. If it were not for Joe and Kathryn Jackson , and the sacrifices
they made, we would not have had a jacksom five to love Michael would
not have been heard, Think about that when you are bashing the mans
family, No one has the right to Bash the Jacksons , all familys have
good times and bad, but luckily we don't have people constantly
watching in our living room windows

Posted at 6:16PM on Jul 25th 2009 by Double M Texas

I would have prefer to have never known Michael, and have him live a normal life, than to have known him as we did. His father was very abusive toward him, he made Michael's early years a living hell. Beating him, hanging him upside down by his ankles..and who knows what else. And, yes every family go through good and bad however, child abuse is totally un excusable !! Joe is the reason why Michael had so many problems, he belittled him by calling him ugly, big nose, pimple face...etc. I can not believe that you are defending these parents. Katherine was a spineless doormat, who did nothing to protect him...so in essence he had no one, to protect him. I can't believe that you would think that all of this was ok....sad

Amber

oh my GOD a black person AT A CHICKEN PLACE!?!?!?!??! NO FREAKING WAY! Maybe joe turned michael into a pedo by making him suck the crispy off his drumstick.

balls

balls

Truthteller

Joe is a bad father on the scale of Ancient Greek tragedy - ancient tragedy from any culture in the world, for that matter. Who cares if this guy is eating chicken? He's a liar. A pretender. He abused his own son. He used MJ as a meal ticket when he was alive, and he's still doing it...... A sick sick man. I agree with other posters. Too bad he's still with us and MJ has gone. RIP Michael.

Suzanne Smith

All of you who make the unthoughtful comments... you should be ashamed of yourselves. Can't you just keep your uninvited stupidity out of everything? Michael WAS awesome. No matter what YOU say, that will not change. So go suck on your pacifiers, poor little babies. RIP MICHAEL. I LOVE YOU!

blackandwhitegirl

who gives a shit

Maybe if Joe eats enough of it he will go away for good, know what I mean?

Cory (yes Feldman)

Is that the only hat that he has?
I bet it is..
Poor Joe...

Poor Poor Joe

Poor Poor Pitiful Joe

REAL

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW BROKEN HEARTED JOE IS OVER THE DEATH OF HIS CASH COW SON...,

REMIND THE JACKSONS THAT MJ IS STILL NOT BURIED...

WHAT DO THEY HAVE HIM IN A IGLOO COOLER IN THE BASEMENT,

Mikey

58. I LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON AND I MISS HIM. JOE IS A JERK. I LOVE POPEYES AND EL POLLO LOCO CHICKEN THE BEST. KFC IS NASTY. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE LIKE CHICKEN.

Posted at 7:21PM on Jul 25th 2009 by lightskinblackgirl

That makes sense. You may not know it but your light black skin proves your both black and spanish. So you like both Popeyes (black people love it) and El Pollo Chicken (spanish people love it). You don't like KFC because thats what white people eat.

blackandwhitegirl

YES MIKE- YOU ARE RIGHT- IM MIXED WITH SPANISH- I HAVE ANCESTORS FROM SPAIN. R.I.P. MJ . POPEYES CHICKEN IS THE BEST AND EL POLLO LOCO TOO.

over 9000

Stfu ashley you dumb bitch

jesica peloso

Why that nobody investigates where is the corpse of Michael Jackson?what about the rumours that he^s frozen?is it true or not?why the FBI or the department indicated no investigates where is his corpse¿is he dead or keep him alive to experiment?why nobody do anything about? WHERE THE CORPSE OF MICHAEL JACKSON?

im sorry for my english!

Ashley

65. Stfu ashley you dumb bitch

Posted at 8:53PM on Jul 25th 2009 by over 9000

YOU STFU YOU OVERWEIGHT GREASE POT! WHAT DOES "OVER 9000" MEAN - AS IN A 9000 POUNDS FAT SLOB

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments