The Man Who Secretly Held M.J.'s Millions

7/25/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How's this for a plot twist? Yesterday we broke the story that the Special Administrators of Michael Jackson's estate filed legal papers saying they just recovered $5.5 million is cash from a former financial advisor. The advisor is Dr. Tohme Tohme, who got involved with Jackson in the last year-and-a-half of his life, and he claims the money was "a secret."

In an interview last night, Dr. Tohme said the money came from recording residuals and that "It was a secret between Michael and me."

Dr. Tohme claims the money was going to be used for a Las Vegas "dream home."

Tohme says Michael implored him, "Don't tell anyone about the money." He says when the singer died, he came forward and said he had the stash.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bex

Where is this pedophiles nose? It's missing. Where's that story? What a psychotic thing this weirdo was....

SAM

Is it only 5.5 Million.... only God knows how many ppl have MJ's money like this... It's a conspiracy... :(

omfg

I woulda kept it.

Bex

What a sight that would be to see this freak with no nose and no hair...scarier than all hell!

Johnny Zippo

Holy smokes man is he crazy? I woulda took that money and built a dream home of my own! That bottom feeding father of his will probably now squander it all away!

RT

bka62223

First thing I thought when I read about the money; I'll bet his many, many creditors would've liked to have known about the it. And this guy was borrowing money from all over the world!!!??? Latoya was right, Michael kept a stash of cash... among other things I'm sure.

photos?

Oh sure, he got in involved with him just the last year and he wants us to think Michael was giving him that kind of money as a secret?
I think he was busted so gave it up if he knew Branca was doing the forsenic accouting.
Can't wait to see him spin his wheels on Larry King Live.

Isn't this the man Katherine and Joe want to deal with?

liz

Believe it or not, there is a downside to being very rich. Can you ever trust anybody, even MJ's family always wanted everything they could get from him. That whole scene must have gotten old, always trying to watch your back, everyone out to cheat you, or use you as a cash cow.

hamilTonyan

now everyone nose about the secret loot

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

"The Las Vegas Dream Home For Wayward Young Boys Under The Influence Of GHB," to be exact.

FULGY

I want that nose so I can put it on Ebay

Sloane

can you say IRS?

Double M Texas

WOW keeps getting weirder and weirder

Bex

WHERE IS THE STORY ABOUT HIS MISSING PROSTETIC NOSE????!!!!

Sofia

before anyone suggests Dr. Tohmme is some saint, THINK AGAIN!! He is a crook. That only means he gave up 5 million. How much did he not turn over 15 mil 20 million? These people were leeches.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments