Superhero Kiefer Wows Comic Book Geeks

7/25/2009 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget Jack Bauer -- Kiefer Sutherland is more like Superman ... as in dodging bullets. The NYC D.A. just rejected filing charges in the headbutting incident and the L.A. City Attorney says it's a bunch of hooey so he won't try and violate Kiefer's probation for DUI.

The crowd at Comic-Con in San Diego was duly impressed. Remember Jack McCullough, you don't tug on Kiefer's cape ...

deb

it was always a bunch of hooey. The press made a big thing out of nothing. Kiefer is a superhero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crystal

Kiefer you are NON NEWS Keeo bringing Michael Jackson on...everything else is non important

crystal

Oh! I was first... Now I can say I was first, like all the other first idiots !

Ashley

TMZ STAFF MEMBERS ARE GEEKS!
ENOUGH OF MJ NEWS, EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY IS ABOUT HIM...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

choppy 1

Hey "Michael J" #3 Don't kid yourself. You are DEFINATELY an idiot.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Kiefer Sutherland is a drunken Irishman.

A little too late BS

He's a Scotsman you tool

Larry Hagman

You might as well be the Superficial with the lack of new stories you add during the weekend. But lo and behold you have plenty of new stories for the TV, which I don't see as often.Let's (YOU) get busy on better updating the website -HARVEY-
than you're doing now.
With all the people you show on the TV show you must be able to do a BETTER job online!

Larry Hagman

Weekends on TMZ SUCK.What are all those people in your newsroom doing. Must be reach arounds, not reporting.....

FiBiker

HE WAS JUST DEFENDING HIMSELF AFTER THE GAYSHEESH DECORATOR TRIED GROPING HIS JUNK!!!!

DutchinTexas

I just WISH someone like Kiefer would come around in that situation. I'm tired of all the non-gallant, non-manly men in this world. A man that knows how to treat a lady, nothing more sexy than that. Way to go Kiefer.

Lippy Loo

The Keef is heading to a hotel lobby, to find a tree to attack.

Cici

Seems like he's jerk who drinks too much and maybe thinks the law doesn't apply to him. Typical toxic brain thinking.

Minnesota Girl

Touch Your Nose, I think you forget he did jail time of 45 days. How many other celebrities have done that? By all accounts he is not a jerk me just has made some mistakes. You measure a man by how he handles or deals mistakes. He has staken responsibility for everything that he has done and never denies it.

Sheena Tan

Keifer is such a gentleman. and I love him so much!
He's like a superhero to me. LOVE YOU MAN!

Sheena Tan