Gonna Wash That Man Right Outta My Hair ...

7/26/2009 1:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 77-year-old resurfaced at some event in L.A. last week, looking tan. Galvanic facials to the rescue!

Mitzi Gaynor

Mitzi's real name is Francesca Marlene de Czanyi von Gerber.

Gaynor is currently working on her one woman show "Razzle Dazzle: My Life Behind the Sequins."

COMMENTS

raw foods retreat

She saw a few too many sun rays for sure.

Michelle

Note to all the young and beautiful...Looks fade.

Mariah

Yeah, probably a little too much sun back in the day but looks pretty good. She needs to tone down the eye makeup and lose the false lashes. She's still pretty, though, and love that movie by the way. Gonna wash that man right outta my hair...she was great.

cosmo in texas

For being in her late 70's she looks great!

cosmo in texas

For being in her 70's she looks great!

ly9512

When she was younger, she kind of looked like the girl on those Sun-Maid Raisin boxes.

Madeleine

She has to be at least 78 and she looks pretty good, look at those pearly whites. She really looks good. The eye lashes are a bit much but other than that she looks wonderful. She's still breathing, that's a plus.

JCW

I think she looks lovely - as good as anyone could hope to look at her age.

tellitlikeitis

Little spunky Mitzi Gaynor....with her big brown eyes and perky little nose...always loved her performances....No Business Like Show Business...My Blue Heaven...Les Girls...South Pacific.....
She was a cutie....still is.....and she could dance to.
Looking great Mitzi!

el polacko

77 ?!? wow.. she looks TERRIFIC !!

karina

I SEE HER ON OLD "RERUNS' MOVIES...I WAS WONDERING HOW SHE WAS DOING...LO AND BEHOLD..TMZ READ MY MIND..LOL!!! I THINK SHE LOOKS FABULOUS..SHE IS 77 AND LOOKS GREAT..GLAD TO SEE SHE IS STILL WORKING AND ENTERTAINING US... I THINK SHE WAS A BIG STAR A LONG TIME AGO..THANKS TMZ FOR SHARING...THIS IS REALLY A FAMOUS ACTRESS/SINGER FROM THE OLD DAYS...WOULD NOT KNOW HER IF IT WEREN'T FOR TCM THAT PLAY THE OLDIES.. THANKS...YOU GO MITZI, GIRL...LOOKING FABULOUS!!!

LH

Mitzi Gaynor is a real star. She is a beauty at every milestone in her life.

justmyimagination

She looks fantastic. TMZ isn't known for posting the most flattering shots of their subjects, so you always have to keep that in mind.

Yes the sun ages people faster than people who stay out of the sun, however you can live a little or you can shield yourself from the sun so you look good later in life. I'd rather live.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'd f*ck that dewlap.

Money Talks

She is so KYUTE ! My mother says she was a big big star and it seemed like overnight she completely disappeared. What happened, does anybody know , my mother is till wondering about Mitzi. Wow her real name seems to come from royalty.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments