Harvard Prof -- 'Yo Mama' Goes Hollywood

7/27/2009 2:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. got ready for his sit down with President Obama and the Massachusetts cop who arrested him ... by hitting H-Wood last night, dining at Beso, Eva Longoria's restaurant.

Henry Louis Gates, Jr: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ashley

FAME WHORE!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER YOURSELF!

carol

That cop is not going to waste his time having a beer with this loud mouth "in my own mind I'm so important" person

Homie1Kanobe

WHAT NEXT

Ashley

FAME HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES! WHAT A MORON! JUST LOOKING FOR MORE ATTENTION!

whazzup

top 4

carol

Obama handled that situation "stupidly". Does he think Police Officers all get together with the people they arrest and have beers later on. How stupid. Obama is just trying to minimize what happened and get his pal "the PERCEIVED IN HIS OWN MIND HIGH AND MIGHTY GATES" off the hook. Gates always has a chip on his shoulder. There isn't enough money in the universe for me to ever consider having a beer with this "thing Gates"

Yeah

This guy is such a loud mouth loser. He deserved to be arrested for making an ass of himself. I am so tired of people thinking the world owns them something and people playing the race card. If I were that cop, I wouldn't have accepted the call from Obama and I definitely would not sit and meet with this loser. Chances are Gates will come out of the meeting crying about being black and how much it sucks. F him! He should just be grateful to be alive and well. He tried to ruin Crowley's life and caused so much stress for him. Crowley should be suing Gates for defamation of character.

sc92705

What per centage of Anerican's knew who Gates was before this event? My guess would be 5%. Gates should kiss the feet of Crowley for making him a celebrity.

Gates is feasting on this incident. He is disgusting and what a phony. Yeah, Henry, what happened to you is up there with Nelson Mandela's 28 year incarceration. You ought to compare notes with your ordeal and Mandela's.

Hollywood's a Hazard

Miss Rosa Parks is rolling over in her grave. Prof. Gates sullies her name. Your dignity and credibility disappeared with YO MAMA!

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Race baiting idiot. And the professor is pretty bad too.

mlara88

I hate this man! I hate it when black people or any other minorities try to bull the f*$#ing race card when something happens to them. For being an Ivy league-educated man, he sure is a moron. The police officers did not act differently because he was black, they acted like that because he was an over dramatic old a$$hole! He just wants attention...and needs to be euthanized lol jk on that last part. But seriously, this is a joke and Barack Obama also needs to STFU because he didn't know all the facts and he is in no position to be pouring out mindless comments, he's our f*cking PRESIDENT!

Elvis

LOSER

fish taco

What a D-Bag!
This guy is so obsessed with race... wouldnt that make him a racist?
Anouther fool with a huge inferority complex.
I stay away from doing business with these people.... because if we disagree I will be called a racist.
He should be ashamed of him self... when people are truely victoms of race discrimination... they may not be beleived.
Some people use the race card to the point that all they do is talk race.
Get a life loozer!

Joelocalpt

I see two racists in this little scenario......Gates and Obama.

CL

15 minutes of fame for being a big mouth racist...only in America !

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments