This post has been redirected

7/28/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This post has been redirected to: TMZ.com home page

COMMENTS

facingrealit

Given the limited number of options for these children until they are of legal age Rebbie may be the best choice of guardian on the table. For one, she would provide stability as she and her husband have been married for over 40 years. Not ONE of you can say you know much of anything about Rebbie's life and very limited information about her children who have all grown up to be responsible, law-abiding citizens.

Unknown to many who have not taken the time to research, Rebbie had a very good relationship with Michael and his children before his death. They visited Neverland a lot and was able to stay out of the press. I believe Michael named Katherine and Diana NEVER believing that either would be necessary as I'm sure he had NO IDEA he would die before either of them. This is evident in the fact that Michael had not spoken to Diana in YEARS, the will was modified before his child abuse trial and Michael had not seen Katherine in a VERY LONG TIME. It is written how Katherine had to stay outside Neverland for MANY HOURS waiting to see him to no avail. You've NEVER HEARD him rejecting Rebbie.

Yes, Rebbie lives in Vegas however Rebbie has NEVER allowed Joe Jackson to run her life - NEVER! And I'm sure she is the only Jackson stable enough to keep those children out of the clutches of Joe. She would also ensure that the monies received are used exclusively for those children. There are too many children and grown dependents in Katherines home. Which was evident when Branca stated that the allowance would probably be used for others in the household. This should not be acceptable for these children - it would be unfair. The judge, in his wisdom should still appoint a guardian ad-litem for these children to ensure that they STAY with Rebbie and that this is not some rouge by Katherine to get her hands on their monies to supply to Joe. Katherine is just too old to handle three teenagers and I'm sure Jermaine and Randy will be working them over to try and get their hands on their monies at a later date. I don't trust either of these men around those children - Jermaine married his brothers girlfriend right under his nose and they all still live at home (dysfunctional).

Also, Serena and Venus Williams (tennis greats) are Jehovah Witness and they've turned out to be great examples of hard work and determination.

chinesejapanesedirtyknees...

I didn't hear her say 'fair' TMZ be careful what you say because Debbie Rowe don't play when it comes to stuff like that. Her and Michael struck a deal and they both agreed so she is just holding up her end of the bargain. I don't see that she is doing anything wrong at all. Debbie is strong & that is probably why MJ chose her. All of you on here who are calling her names and asking why did MJ pick her etc etc.. you obviously know nothing about MJ. He was a kind soul a very loving man who loved and accepted mankind. Unlike you hypocrits.

what

No one knows how much Joe Jackson has been a part of Rebbies life. She needs to be investigated to evaluate her motivation and ability to care for these children by the Court. The Judge surely will not allow Michaels Children to be near the man who beat and abused him during his life. The Jacksons are so wrong for these children. Michael distanced himself from them and was raising his children completeely different from his Parents. Rebbie being a JW will go by spare the rod spoil the children. Not something Michael would approve of. He did not believe in physicial punishment. and he was no longer a JW. The Jackson just want to be sure they get the 80 percent to support the low life siblings that have sucked Michaels bones dry. Did Michael have any of his siblings in his Will/Trust? NO ... If he wanted one of them to care for his children he would have mentioned it.

what

A correction Jerimie was married his wife was pregnant. He got his brothers wife pregnant at the same time. Randy divorced his wife. Jerimie wife divorced Jerimine. Jerimie married Randys wife and when he went to court for his wifes child support he said he had no money. So Katherine said she would allow her and children to live at Encino and support them. Katherine is on SS and so who was supporting them all.? Michael.

leylatn

Posted at 11:05AM on Jul 28th 2009 by what

OMG what a mess!!

photos?

She didn't say anything about it at all!
Why are you making this up tmz?
I can barely hear the last sentence but I don't think she said it was fair or even addressed.

She also said the appointment was for her friend so that kills the idea that it was some huge meeting with Klein to plan and conspire.

What Am I Missing Here

No matter what Debbie Rowe does she's going to be criticized.

Those slamming here looks-- let's see what you look like and we'll all judge your looks.

CanCan

I don't get why she should have anything to do with those kids. She didn't want them before...why now?

not unique

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about Debbie not wanting to take the kids.. I mean I know people that have no business being a mother or father, but they are.. At least she thinks she wouldn't be a good parent and therefore, doesn't want to be one. Would it be better if all women kept kids they didn't want? I applaud her for her honesty about that.

K

What Am I Missing Here

45. Why don't you guys leave this woman alone? Every time I see you jam a camera up her nose, I cringe for her. LEAVE DEBBIE ALONE!

Posted at 11:43AM on Jul 28th 2009 by Melinda

*************

I agree. She looked a little scared. God knows what kind of threats she's gotten from the media villifying her for no good reason. Stick your cameras in Octo Mom's face. She loves it , and leave this woman alone.

jana lalewicz

OH LORD THIS WOMAN MAKES ME SICK!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS MJ THINKING HERE? I DONT THINK MJ SLEPT WITH THIS BEAST BUT THE VISUAL IMAGE IS MORE THAN I CAN DEAL WITH!

liz

You know these aren't just any 3 children. Whoever takes them on will always have to live with the fact that they were Michael Jackson's children, and ALL of their lives the media will be following every single footstep they take.

As if that isn't enough, the security precautions to guard against kidnapping, and then there will always be people looking for ways to exploit them for their fame or money.

No matter who raises these children, it is not going to be easy for the caregiver or those children. They are going to have to 50 times more vigilant than any other parent, I think Diana Ross knows this, and so does Janet. This is going to be a HUGE responsibility. We aren't talking your average kids here.

seeking the truth

'11. Miceal jacksons delivery driver saw him dead at six am.' and how would you know?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3