Ryan O'Neal -- 'I Miss My Girl'

7/29/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One month after the death of his longtime companion Farrah Fawcett, Ryan O'Neal told our cameraman last night "I miss my girl."

Ryan O'Neal: Click to watch
O'Neal -- who was in a great mood outside of Mastro's -- also talked about Michael Jackson passing on the same day as Farrah, explaining "It was icon day."

Kay

Bull. He wanted to marry her to get his hands on part of her money.

Bex

He is so mad he didn't get that bimbo's money. Redmond will spend it quick and hopefully die from an OD.

bh

Ryan, still a class act.

mellow

standing by someone an taking care of them through a terminal illness is no easy task nor for the weak of heart. if he wants money a tell all book with lovely pre death photos will make him all he ever needs, give the old fart a break.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Nancy

I think of Farrah often but especially when it rains.

LongJohn69

I don't believe a word that druggy says.

Lovely Rita

Is that a handicap placard on the rear view?

Jeff Dranetz

I look forward, hopefully, to seeing more of him on "Bones". In the 1970's he was considered THE leading man ("Barry Lyndon", "What's up Doc?"). I think his own demons got the best of him. A lot of actors have that volatile edge, its part of being and artist and a perfectionist. The Christian Bale Terminator rant is another example. I'm glad Ryan is still with us, which can't be said of other leading men whose demons got the better of themselves, like George Peppard. He had the world going for him, but he couldn't stay off the drink, and died early because of it. There was a time when I thought we'd lose Burt Reynolds, but he managed to straighten himself out, nearly before it was too late. Tyrone Power, Jeff Hunter, Stephen Boyd, they died early, too. Ryan, in spite of this tradgey, seems to be keeping himself together. Hopefully, he and his son with Farrah, and his other children can come to peace and happiness. Life is too short for families to squabble.
I would like to mention, he and Farrah were very good together in "Small Sacrifices". The true story of Dianna Downs, a narrsicist who killed her kids because they became a hinderence to her social life. Very good TV movie.

deleta

To #5...do you suppose she is dipping her wings in the rain?

horse therapist

using a handicapped placard myself it was interesting to see it in the car. I wonder if it was for Farrah's use and is still being used by Ryan. That would piss me off.

hotmom

He is a little on the up side. If I had lost the love of my life not sure I would be so chipper...

Ned

What a puke and a horrible father. Hollywood is a cesspool.

westiegirl

Was he drunk???? I can't believe these people are allowed to drive when they are acting so erratically...the U.S. is one strange place

KidRockFan

To #5 and #13 I think of her when it rains too. That statement she made about God letting people dip their wings in the rain ripped at my heart. I like to think she does get to dip her wings in the rain. As for Ryan God Bless him like someone said taking care of somone you love when they are dieing is hard to do he also earned his wings. God Bless the both of them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments