Audrina -- Burger? We Hardly Knew 'Er!

8/1/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you think of Audrina Patridge, only four things come to mind -- "The Hills," her ad for Carl's Jr. and her ...

Audrina Patridge

But Audrina told Fox411 that her family teases her about her ad for the fast food chain, saying, "Even my family, when I go home for BBQs, they're like, 'Audrina look at this!' and they make fun of me!"

First of all, Audrina has nothing to be ashamed of -- that commercial is hot. Secondly, what else is anyone supposed to talk to Audrina about? Global warming, race relations, the economy?

As the old saying goes -- if you got it, use it to sell teriyaki burgers with grilled pineapples.

Eli

We stopped eating at Carl's Jr. when the news went public that the company has been donating money to organizations that oppose gay rights for decades due to the founder's homophobia.

who dat

the truth hurts huh

41. To the several women on this thread who think they are "hot", you are not. This is how I know. Women who are 9's or 10's don't own, nor do they know how to use a computer. Hot women are insecure, they could never admit they are hot. Nice try.

Posted at 2:02PM on Aug 1st 2009 by The Truth
++++++++++++++++++++

You just showed your extreme ignorance about women. How many do you know - much less ever even been with? 3? And none of them hot.

bobbyozone

HELP HELP I LOOKEDD AT TAHT PICTURE AND MY PANT GOT TIGHT AND MI THINGY FEELS ALL TINGGLY

NateGriffin

"You ate a Box of Nerds out her Butthole!I"

i know i would

unknown

She isn't even biting into it. She's not eating it. A girl like that drinks water for her meal or a head of lettuce to stay that hot. Pic shows a woman holding a burger to her mouth not actually eating it. Get real. She starves herself like everyone else in Hollywood.

Just Saying

14. Would all you fat, ugly women, stop complaining.

Posted at 12:10PM on Aug 1st 2009 by The Truth

I agree with The Truth

Haters! including the TMZ Staff who wrote the article suggesting that she's not smart enough to hold a serious conversation.
HATERS stop Hating it makes you look ugly.

hamilTonyan

wow selena if your hotter than audrina your turning me on

M.P.

Shes ugly and has a bad boob job. That doesn't make me hungry...at all.

who dat

Here is the actual video link of her eating the burger

Tvlow

Not to mention that there's a little camel toe action close to the end of the commercial. More like mini-burger.

Linda Mott

A lot of celebrities advertise for things that they don't eat, drink or use. Michael Jackson didn't drink Pepsi because he was a Muslim and they don't drink caffeinated beverages. I don't believe that she eats Carl's burgers and has a figure like that. You could gain ten pounds just looking at that burger. That burger could feed a family of four.

Don

Her big fake boobs full of saline make me think of the ocean

Don

"55. A lot of celebrities advertise for things that they don't eat, drink or use. Michael Jackson didn't drink Pepsi because he was a Muslim and they don't drink caffeinated beverages."

^^ Michael Jackson wasn't a Muslin, J ermine Jackson is the Muslin. Anyway Michael worshiped at the church of prescription drugs definitely not Muslin.

fr3eziie

it makes me wanna have the girl!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments