For Rent: "American Idol" Winner's Apartment

8/1/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you ever dreamed of sleeping in "A.I." champ Kris Allen's bed, here's your chance ... and his wife is totally on board to let it happen.

Kris and Katy are currently sub-leasing their fully furnished apartment in Cabot, Arkansas for $600 a month, because the young lovebirds will be spending the next couple of months holed up in Hollywood.

Considering there are only around 20,000 people in Cabot ... you don't have to worry about a long line to apply.

BJean

FIRST!!!!!!!!! Wish I lived in or near Cabot, Arkansas, Best of Luck to this couple and wishing them happy years together.

Sidney

I guess MJ really is the most interesting thing going...

keith

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS

keith

Balls

Katyra

his fans will go crazy over this. watch, the person living in the apartment next will be kris's biggest fan.

Patti

No no no, TMZ! The lovebirds aren't holing up in Hollywood. Kris moved out. Katy is subleasing because the apartment holds bad memories. Kris and Adam will live happily ever after.

Do I have to do all your reporting for you? :P

GayFaggola

I wanna do him soooo bad. He is like a grown up Twink. I wish he was gay.

autumn

i live 5 miles from cabot.who cares.seems like a sweet kid,but i like adam lambert.i live in ward arkansas look it up

Stevie

I live in Cabot, AR and first, there is quite more than 20,000 people that live in this "city" Cabot is one of the most upscaled communities in Arkansas and there is NOT one Apartment Complex(very few even exist here, like 3 apartment communities) that lets someone sublease. It's not allowed. Check your info before posting a story like this. BTW, Cabot is known to love their privacy, so I can guarantee IF this were true it will be stopped in it's tracks today!

Sista

To Stevie (#12) The population is currently listed at 23,171, which I would say is "around 20,000". And if you actually live there you would know there are at least SIX apartment complexes. (I can name them all if you'd like!) And unless you're the landlord of all of those complexes, you haven't a CLUE rather or not they are allowing Kris and his wife to sub-lease. Gawd I hate people who try to sound like they have all the facts when they don't.

by

The Truth

This is what NEWS has become?
This is SAD...

Amanda

I bet he wants to live think he closer to Adam too :) LOL. Who wouldn't want that! As cute as Katy and Kris are, do we srsly think it will last now that he is famous?

And Idk why I'm commenting on this. WTF, is it even news? I mean interesting news? Gaah

getitright

Kris and Katy live in Conway, Arkansas. Their apartment is in Conway. Conway's population is around 60,000. First rule of reporting: check the facts. (not that hard really)

orlandojon

He might have been the winner, but after the tour watch him fade away like Ruben, Fantasia, and Mr Soul Patrol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments