Meet Jude Law's Baby Mama

8/2/2009 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Burke, Jude Law's pregnant lady friend, introduced herself to the world yesterday -- literally.

Samantha told a throng of reporters, "Hi, I'm Samantha Burke" -- and then her lawyer read a brief statement before Samantha asked everyone to respect her privacy.

Burke is expecting a daughter on October 6.

TTT

This is pretty silly. If I were the pregnant woman I'd be too embarrassed to do this. If I were Jude Law, I'd be embarrassed that this happened.

Wow, some of these CELEBS must have all sorts of VD if they are working their groupies without caps on.

Remind me that I were to ever come across hot male celeb, to run!!!

Or maybe not, I guess I could use the dinero.

shauna

pregnant lady, please!if you want privacy....behave as though you could care less. she's in love with herself and jude. probably a bit of a psycho which men like him prefer. whatever.who effing cares???

hockeygrl

these comments are right on about this chick, who has a press conference to ask for privacy? I think Jude is giving himself a serious swift kick in the a&& for this one

uhHuh

LOOKS LIKE JUDE LAW SCREWED HIMSELF AND HER AT THE SAME TIME! $HE'$ GONNA NAIL HIM! (AGAIN ONLY DIFFERENT)
SLOW DOWN CHICK - IT AINT LIKE HE'S BECKHAM. REALLY, A PRESS CONFERENCE?? ATTORNEYS?? YOUR CAREER JUST ENDED BEFORE IT BEGAN TRAMP. PIMPIN THE BABY ALREADY. GUESS THAT'S WHY WE GOT THE RECORD BREAKING NEWS IT'S BEEN NAMED ALREADY. PO KID.

JellyJelly

She should have kept her mouth shut. Pathetic for her to think she needs to have a news conference and weird that a lawyer said Mom instead of Mother.

Illise

Im sorry but even if its true that the baby is from Jude she is just a fame seeker if she wants her privacy to be respected she couldnt have to reveal to the world that she was expecting the baby of jude law i just find it stupid what the money do to people

C. Cappiello

Hi, my name is Samantha Burke, I'm having Jude Law's baby, by the way, her name is going to be Sophia, now I want you to give me my privacy. WHAT? I DON'T THINK SO. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

barry Gordy is genius

Samantha Burke sure knows how to swallow.

I guess she forgot to, this time (and look what happened).

That's why swallowing is the best prophylactic available. I recommend it.

lena

the one time I feel sorry for these horny actors. he really picked the wrong girl to spend an evening with. she may pick up some change, have a little fame but this works against her she won't work, she'll be ridiculed as the opportunistic famewhore and all for what? he wins the pr war on this one, she just looks pathetic.

LosCabos

LOLOL! This is unbelieveable! This was a total LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME thing going on there. Totally stupid and useless.

the way the whole award show sucked big time

That was weird.
You invite people to meet you, just to say 'leave me alone'.
No, you stand next to your lawyer who says your words.
What the?
If you want to be left alone, you don't tell a million people you're having a girl and naming her Sophia.
She made it easy to find out who she was.
If this really was a private matter, she could have only told her mom she was having Jude Laws baby, and had a private detective find Jude to tell him. There would be very few people knowing anything.
This is how you deal with journalists - you don't pick up your phone, you don't hold press conferences, you don't give statements, you just turn you back on them, it's ok.
Why do you have a lawyer? You don't need one. You would've needed one if Jude Law was going to run away from his responsibilities.

mmmmm

Tellng TMZ that you want your privacy is kind of like dropping by hell and telling them to turn down the heat.

It's really unfortunate that opportunists like this are allowed to have children. Jude should sue for custody and make this b!tch pay child support!!

Blondie

Wow, that was really lame. Who holds a press confrence to ask for privacy? I feel bad for Jude Law,I bet she put a whole in the condom.She is most likely not speaking so she can shop around for a highest price for her first interview on tv or book deal or both. She has really big arms, especially for a model. I model and I have never worked with a model or seen one with such big arms as she does in her photos. Her face is very pretty so I can see how she may have had some work. Nice fake tears,her laywers most have asked her to do that for some sympathy. To bad know one cares.

JUST THE FACTS

THIS WOMAN ACTS LIKE A COMPLETE ZERO.

Gina

OK..STUPID..ASK FOR PRIVACY ..BUT HAVING A STATEMENT READ TO MEDIA..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments