Pam & Tommy Lee -- 5,798th Time's a Charm

8/3/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

America's favorite sex tape stars Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson partied it up -- and put their mouths on each other -- at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas this weekend. Anyone smell a reconciliation?!

Tommy Lee & Pamela Anderson: Click to launch
These two are definitely giving Sam and Lindsay some competition for the "break-up and make-up" record.

SYLVI212

40. They have kids! you gotta try to keep it together for the kids! i wonder if they are drinking vodka and chrome soda at that club!!!

Posted at 2:08PM on Aug 3rd 2009 by fernando

YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KEEP IT TOGETHER FOR THE KIDS. THAT IS A FAKE RELATIONSHIP. YOU DIVORCE, YOU GET THE HELL AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND ALLOW EACH PARENT TO SPEND TIME WITH THE KIDS. KEEPING IT TOGETHER FOR THE KIDS IS A STUPID, STUPD IDEA AND DOESN'T WORK.

Ann Fallon

they are so corny, stay home

Mr Titanium

Pam likes being battered, by his johnson..........

stupid is

at least they're keeping the hepatitis C to themselves~

barney16

Even though she is starting to show her age she still looks good and has a great set of fake boobs.Would like to put my face between her thighs and find out how good it taste.

annie

does she ever get tired of looking like a slut ? cheap,tacky ? she's actually attractive when she's not doing that to herself.

Jazzy

Uh, who's the dork in the blue shirt that's in between Tommy & Pamela? Looks like he thinks he can try to make a move on her right with Tommy there, what an idiot! Have to say, Tommy looks like Tommy, but Pamela is looking a bit rough here, not the way you usually see her looking when she's out on the town. She just looks a mess. They are made for each other tho, that is probably why neither has ever lasted very long with 'other' people. They keep getting drawn back to one another, can't deny that. Good for them then.

SuzyQ

What a skag. She looks so used up. Who in their right mind would want either of these two? There is something to be said about famewhores.

Heather Lacey

I just had a dream about these two literally 2 days ago. Last time I had a dream about them they got back together too. I must be psyhic! I JUST LOVE THEM TOGETHER! WISH THEY WOULD GET MARRIED AGAIN AND STAY TOGETHER FOREVER! I hope they both live happily ever after. TO THE HATERS, Do not judge a person who is ill by their illness. You are releasing bad Karma that will someday come back to you. Rather celebrate Their Love. And the Union of their Family.

bebechanel95

Pamela Anderson, really look's old now... i could just imagine her without makeup... but i rather not :( disgusting.....

Kell

Why are they skanky? Because of the Hep C thing? Any idea how many people have it and don't know it YET. Sometimes it takes 10 years to show up. And it isn't always transmitted through sex. It could be a multitude of things.

I know someone who has it and they're only 14 and a virgin. That's why when innocent people get it, their self-esteem drops so low.

Big RED

They make a good couple! He is the best drummer and shes Fu**ing hot! Dont hate let them bang

hello

I think Tommy is hot and could do better than pam.

my2cents

I think the two of them have a pact. If neither one is getting attention, they reconcile. They both are used up and done

Lisa

Geez,
Am I reading these comments correctly? Didn't most people think Pam was gorgeous and 98% of the male population past puberty salivate over her? I haven't checked to see if there were many men who posted here (as I would expect to read comments like this from women - meow, but I'm surprised to read such negative comments. When did the Pam-bashing start? I always thought she was a sk**k but i used to be one of the few and far between out there.
JMO