Joe Jackson -- I Won't Be There ... Much

8/4/2009 6:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We just got a declaration from Joe Jackson, filed with the court, and Joe makes it clear -- he supported Michael Jackson's decision to make his wife Katherine the guardian of Michael's 3 kids .. and Joe makes it clear he will keep his distance.

Joe says in the declaration: "I have had a close family relationship with these grandchildren since their birth. I do visit the family residence from time to time and will continue to do so, however I will not be involved in raising the children."

Joe continues, "I understand that all decision-making authority regarding the children will rest with Katherine Jackson. Katherine Jackson is a wonderful caretaker and guardian, and has done an excellent job raising our children and other grandchildren."

Click to view!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

BrancaFan2

298. Is this the Jackson's new show played out on tv?

Posted at 1:10PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Della
=======
If they pitched *this* mess as a reality show, it would never fly.

I am laughing so hard right now, I can barely type.

old school fan

Della

My comments were posted without the rest of what I said.. why is that? that is not what I said.... it makes not sense stop messing with me and post my comments.. send me the confirmation and stop jerking me around!

barb

Are the police investegating Dr Steven Hoefflin an Dr Wallace Goodstein who did those 50 plastic sergeries on mj? they musta gave him lots of drugs.

BrancaFan2

301. Isn't it ironic that MJ spent so much time & effort keeping his millions away from birth family (including Joe) and in the end they'll get it anyway, one way or another. Even if it's thru Katherine providing a roof over his brothers and/or their kids or by their "reuinion tours", selling some version of their story or being in a reality show just by virtue of the fact that they are related. MJ was in so much denial of his roots & his heritage that he bought himself some caucasion kids. Whatever happened with Joe in the past, & I do believe Joe was heavy handed, Joe outlived him. Doesn't the Bible say to honor they father and thy mother so your days may be long upon the earth?

Posted at 1:26PM on Aug 5th 2009 by old school fan

---------
It also says that fathers should not be harsh with their children lest they exasperate them. Michael honored his parents.

Michael bleseed others, and his days will be long on this earth. He may be gone but his legacy will live on.

what

There are some people that are evil and vile and they are Parents. One in the news recently, bashed her infants head and caused a fracture of the skull, her second son was just found dead in a cannal two days ago went missing during her watch. Those children that are abused or raped or killed do not have to honor their parents. Bible or not. If they survive their abusive childhood they will propbably shun their parents. Michael walked beside his father for apperance sake. If you notice pictures from the walking in and out of the trial his father is by his side but Michael never allows him to touch him. Michael would stop and trun and then you would see his father in front or in back. Joe deserves the memories of his abuse to continue until death comes to him. He is an evil man who his son called the devil.

what

Michael was not murdered, it wasn't an accidental overdose, but that is what the coroner will say. Accidential Overdose Michael committed suicide. The family was over heard at the Hospital the day of his death that Michael had been suicidal for the past two weeks. An article stated that Michael had told Paris that he would not be with her for fathers day. And that she should not be angry with him. I do believe that he had been seriously thinking about suicide for a long time. The family or AEG will not get a red cent from insurance if the cause of death is suicide. That is the only reason that the Greedy Jacksons are screaming murder. Michaels pain had become to much for him to bear, he knew he would disappoint his FAns, and didn,t want his children to think him the fool.

Saultxyca

That's Joe "Jackass" Jackson -- a greasy gainsayer.

what

Micheal would disappear for hours writing . They said there where notes all over the walls. When house help asked him what he was writing ? Michael said he wanted to leave thoughts for his children. Those notes where for his children and should remain private. When the Family came in to look for money did they remove those notes? Did some of them indicated Michael's ideation about suicide?

Saultxyca

Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall" is on the radar with Papa Joe "Jackass" Jackson. Hey Joe, LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!! (There seems to be a ginormous public who detest this guy, proving you can't fool most of the people most of the time.)

lieseverywhere24

LeavetheJacksonsalone

I would be very happy to ignore whatever is going on with the Jacksons if the Jacksons can stop spinning the MJ story in order to keep the fans interested in order to increase sales of anything connected with MJ.

If the Jacksons stop providing British tabloids with video footage and private family photos of MJ and his children. Plus inside information about MJ or the Jacksons.

Stop insisting MJ was some child like innocent, whose use of drugs was everyone elses fault. Even though MJ was Doctor shopping in a very deliberate and determined way.

Stop telling lies about MJ fathering white children. Just state the fact that MJ was their Dad because he was the only parent who loved them and therefore the Jacksons regard the children as MJ's children.

Be brave and selfless enough to let the children form private but meaningful relationships with their biological parents. Stop setting the children up for adult traumas when they could have learnt to grow up with the truth from this point on.

Stop playing the victims regarding MJ's estate. Be honest about what you want and sort it out.

Bury MJ and let the legal investigators proceed according to their findings.

Be honest about needing to earn money when promoting a come back instead of dressing it up as if it is all about remembering MJ.

Concentrate on looking after MJ's children, by giving the children the sort of education that prepares them to handle having and managing inherited wealth, instead of becoming experts in image making and image keeping.

Speak out against the abuse of drugs, both prescribed and the street type.

Then there will be nothing left to talk about.

moonwalker

257. 40. His liver lips look like a Mississippi cat Fish

Posted at 6:13PM on Aug 4th 2009 by Adams
*********************************
And his mustache looks just like their whiskers, his eyes are as cold, and the entire facial expressions just like a nasty looking catfish.
Put JJs hat on it..........and you have the spitting image of Joe Jackson! Amazingly uncanny.

Posted at 2:37AM on Aug 5th 2009 by PastCanaan7

That was not very nice to say about sexy Joe. And he doesn't look like a catfish to me. I think he's hella fine. He looks damn good for a man pushing 80. And he can dress too. I find those sexy, light eyes attractive. I love the way he wears that sexy pimp hat and those suits. The man is sharp as a tack. I bet he's good in bed too. His lips are nice. And I'd do anything to have him put those sexy lips against mine and I don't mean the ones on my face either. Joe make me hot everytime I see him. There is just something about older men that gets me going. I love the way they hold you in bed. What's wrong with a dirty, old man? Leave my daddy alone.

harmony

though we've all heard Michaels stories of how joe abused him,non of us know if its true or not.personally i believe that it may be true,but aside from that we have to think...WOULD WE EVEN KNOW MICHAEL IF IT WERENT FOR JOE?though abusing your child is not the right thing to do,it pushed Michael and his brothers to become who they are (who michael was and always will be)...LEDGENDS.I dont know the facts but i do know that michael was and will forever be an amazingly talented man and he tried to be what he wanted everyone to see him as...normal.

R.I.P MICHAEL ILY =)