Bill Clinton

A Hero's Welcome

8/7/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Having secured the release of journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee from a North Korean jail, Bill Clinton continued to do what he does best yesterday in NYC: Proving how much he really is The Man.

0807_clinton_splash_video-1
BTW -- We're pretty sure we heard an "MVP" chant in the background...

alreadybad

Grandma Dynamite, thanks for saying it. I was so angry reading the post
of the ignorant I couldn't type.

SP

Slick WIllie & Gore probably set all this up just ot get back in the news. All he did was fly on a jet over there & screw a couple korean chicks & take a couple porpaganda phots, then fly home with the so called prisoners. NK did not do this out of the kindness of their hearts, they got something out of this from Slick Willie.

Nance

Wonder how much AMERICAN money or food...Al Gore cost the american tax payer??? This is ALL GORE'S fault

Ned

The "Man"? I think not.

A disgusting puke who doinked chicks half his age and lied under oath is more like it.

Why do the libs scream "Bush Lied" when CLinton got disbarred for lying under oath? Frigggin hypocrites.

Queenie

Bill rocks- call me anytime big boy! I even take my dirty clothes to the dry cleaners.

MiMI

I'd take Bill back anyday...compared to the hot mess we have now

California Cowboy

This is for all you disgraced REPUBLICANS!

I am so glad it was President Clinton that was able to negotiate with NK. These gals were lucky this did not happen under the DUM & DUMMER administration! On the day of the release I was surfing thru the right wing news channels FOX NEWS, etc. Not one of these channels were talking about this . Guess what these IDIOTS were talking about? Obama's birth certificate, they were also trying to scare seniors regarding Healthcare!
This Historical event is a slap in your faces right wingers!! HA! HA! this will go down in the history books! what a difference an new and bright administration can make!

Rememer the bush admin did not belive in diplomacy only war-- bush and cheney were 2 cry babies and thats why the
world started hating the U.S. Thank GOD FOR THE OBAMA ADMIN AND THE CLINTONS!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA!! Hope Obama takes away your guns too!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Obama is loved the world over! Even Kim Jong Il, socialist Europe and the terrorist organization Hamas love him! Suck it Neo-Cons!

Kim

ok clearly the little children are playing on TMZ today, nothing to see here. Bill is the best, your little idiot behinds would probably have starved to death several years ago if we didn't have this great Prez., that left us a surplus. Please children get an education uggghhh.

Wowzers

TO THOSE WHO WATCHED THE TWO LADIES WALK OFF THAT PLANE AND GIVE THEIR SPEECHES...WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS SO FREAKIN FAKE? THE GIRL THAT STARTED TO CRY, HER CRY WAS FAKE! I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW BIG OF A DEAL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN, AND VERY EMOTIONAL...BUT THE EMOTIONS WERE NOT REAL. AND THE PRESIDENT WITH AL GORE BEHIND THEM STARING THEM DOWN AS IF THEY WERE PRAYING THEY DID NOT MESS IT UP AND SAID ALL THE RIGHT WORDS...IT WAS SUCH A PUB. STUNT. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS. BUT SOMETHING IS WAY OFF...HOPEFULLY ITS NOT ANOTHER FAKE DEAL LIEK 911, LIKE OH WE HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH KOREA NOW. FAAAACK

Fan Since 2007!!!

God, I'm thinking to myself, "Bush would still be president if he were black..."

Wowzers

TO THOSE WHO WATCHED THE TWO LADIES WALK OFF THAT PLANE AND GIVE
THEIR SPEECHES...WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS SO FREAKIN
FAKE? THE GIRL THAT STARTED TO CRY, HER CRY WAS FAKE! I CAN
UNDERSTAND HOW BIG OF A DEAL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN, AND VERY
EMOTIONAL...BUT THE EMOTIONS WERE NOT REAL. AND THE PRESIDENT WITH AL
GORE BEHIND THEM STARING THEM DOWN AS IF THEY WERE PRAYING THEY DID
NOT MESS IT UP AND SAID ALL THE RIGHT WORDS...IT WAS SUCH A PUB.
STUNT. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE DEAL IS. BUT SOMETHING IS WAY
OFF...HOPEFULLY ITS NOT ANOTHER FAKE DEAL LIEK 911, LIKE OH WE HAVE
TO GO TO WAR WITH KOREA NOW. FAAAACK

Glendetta

That's nothing new. Big Dog Clinton is always greeted warmly by the crowds.

UGGGGHHH

BILL CLINTON WAS THE BEST PRESIDENT. HE LEFT THE ECONOMY IN SURPLUS WHEN HE LEFT OFFICE UNTIL BUSH MAN CAME ALONG AND LEFT THE USA IN TRILLIONS OF DEBT FOR OBAMA TO DEAL WITH..

THE ONLY FAULT FOR BILLY BOY, HE COULDN'T KEEP HIS PANTS .

zman

Personally, I think Mr. Clinton is brilliant, but now i'm just waiting for the "right" to try to trash him...i can see it now:

"Ex-Pres. scores 'Happy ending' with North Korean 'three way' "

Go ahead and laugh, the way times are these days, we need a good laugh :P