Dyan Cannon

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/9/2009 8:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's hard to believe actress Dyan Cannon was born in 1937.

Dyan Cannon
Here's the 33-year-old avid Lakers fan back in 1970 (left) -- and 39 years later, the 72-year-old version at some event (right).

Cary Grant's baby mama is still golden.

DooDooPeePeeCaaCaa

I think jesus had ALOT to do with it, not the jesus that mows your lawn. =)

Mega

I hate it when TMZ asks this question (such a hollyweird thing to say). There is no such thing as good docs. Hollyweirdd/the plastic surgery community just wants you to believe if you have a "good doc" you will look younger/better. The only time plastic surgery makes you look better is if you're like a burn victim or something. Plastic surgery doesn't make you look any young or better it simply makes you look plastic.

Woody McBreairty

Docs, yes, but I'm not so sure how good they are. She looks very plastic surgery-ey. She looks like an entirely different person, all of her features are different than they were in her youth. It's o.k. with me if it's o.k. with her.

my2cents

She has looked amazing her entire life, nothing changes

Diane

It's well-known that Dyan Cannon has had numerous facial surgeries and she looked quite horrible for awhile. It looks like she's had some of the bad work fixed because she looks very good in that photo.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

haha, awesome... my dad loved Dyan Cannon.. my middle name is "Dyan" lol

kerrybabyxx

Dyan has had everything done and sports one of the most wrinkled,veiny bodys ever.Why isn't there the choice of Bad Docs ,cause thats what I would of picked.

Woo Hoo!!!!

I'm sure she's had plastic surgery, but nevertheless, she looks great! I hope I look that good at 72!

dee

The later pic is actually a "good" pic of her. She is so "surgified" she looks just terrible. If you have seen any of the movies she has been in in the past few years, she looks scary.

Nothing wrong with a bit of filler here and there, eyelid surgery if you really droop or have bad bags, as long as it is subtle. There is a big difference between looking a little refreshed, and looking desperate.

Miss Nancy

Miss girl looks awful. Plastic surgeons apparently need to learn when to say NO!!

Chris

Dyan looks amazing! A stunning beauty!

Chris

Whatever she has done to look this great, I applaud it. Whether it's plastic surgery, diet, exercise, healthy living, sunscreens, avoiding alcohol and drugs, or everything combined......whatever....more power to her!

rs

She looks like she's had a bit of work done. She is also my cousin and I know that on her side of the family (my Dad's) they are very, very young looking.

Roxy

White people simply do not age well. She looks like she's been stretched and injected with the snake juice, then sanded down with a Black and Decker.

who dat

Hittable in 1970. The 2009 pic is enough to cause most any man to lose their erection.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments