Little Darling

8/11/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced at some event with her "Pirate Movie" co-star Christopher Atkins, looking happy.

Kristy McNichol

In 1992, Kristy was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

After quitting acting, Kristy went to school to style hair.

Jezzy

Oh great......a bi-polar hairdresser!!

rmmp

She's the best! Loved her in family and Empty Nest and her movie Summer of my German Soldier. What a natural. All the best Kristy and hope you're living your live to the fullest and are happy!

Winsome Davis III

She's part Lebanese and part Lesbian.

Nuts

Had big crush on her, She was so cute and adorable.Great smile.Still looks good for her age.

doc murry

she looks rough and if she went to hair design school she must have failed,,she lopoks very tackey and who is the guy next to her..looks like some dead dude i remember..oh river phoinix,,i thought that dude was dead..but then again she looks dead too har har har

malvolio

...she looks good, considering she was on a whack of meds for her diagnosed bi-polar condition and probably still is, aitkins looks like he has a portrait ageing in the attic somewhere, especially when you compare him with contemporaries like leif garret, etal, shudder....

Yolanda Nixon

She helped me sleep at night.

michael freeland

Wow! She was my first love intrest outside my race! Even though on family, she looked tomboyish, i still thought she was a hottie.

Eileen Gatti

Now that's what REAL talent has been all about. She gave so much for people to enjoy - hope she's happy.

CinCal

LOVE Kristy!!!!!!!!She is still so pretty! From the first time I saw her on the show Family(Buddy Lawrence!!!How cute was she?!?!) ..she was awesome in Little Darlings...just a great actress! great smile..and OMG could turn on the water works for a scene! She did so much awesome work! I dont blame her for leaving work in front of the camera..with vultures and paps like tmz following people you cant have a normal life. Selfishly, I would love to see her in some type of show now though!

Cela

Oh Kristy....you'll never lose that great american girl next door look.
Good luck to you sweetie,
Love, Granny :)

me

When I was a kid she was one of my very favorite stars...saw all her films, She`s looking good and I hope she`s happy. I wonder why she gave it up so young...she was huge, then just disappeared.

baby0071972

they both look great!

Violette-Blue

Always loved Kristy McNichol and always will. She was a great actor, genuine human being and always so polite to fans. I know that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and decided to quit acting. I hope she makes a return. She is always funny to watch. Loved her in Little Darlings, Empty Nest, etc.
PS: Looking fab for 46 yrs old!

bebechanel95

wow christopher atkins, looks realy good still :)' i can't beleive it's been 25 years since he made the blue lagoon with brooke shields...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments