Prez Obama -- Plains Indian Giver

8/12/2009 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama tried not to poke out his eye while awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Joe Medicine Crow-High Bird -- the last living Plains Indian war chief -- on Wednesday.

Barack Obama
The 95-year-old Crow Nation historian and WWII vet received the nation's highest civilian honor along with 15 others, including Sandra Day O'Connor, Billie Jean King, Sidney Poitier and the late Harvey Milk.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Kiki

218. Yes he is going to put a gun to your head and say "YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE NATIONAL HEALTH CARE AND DROP YOUR PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE" Have you researched what he wants to do. No you havent because there isnt a bill yet. You dont know what exactly there is going to be. All that is proposed is a public option.

Posted at 3:16PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki
_______________________________________________________________

So....to get this straight....you're bashing everyone for not wanting to support Nazi healthcare, but yet in the same breath you admit there's no bill? So why are you blindly gung-ho for something that you haven't read yet? You're a bit hypocritical.

Technically there is a bill, but Obama is out there saying he hasn't even read it. I think you should start being rational instead of getting caught up in your obvious infatuation with Oflaba.

Posted at 9:50AM on Aug 14th 2009 by I bee 2pud
---------------------
No I am saying dont get so upset on something you dont know anything about. I am supporting on what I do know. I know that he wants to get everyone insured that isnt. It is a proposed National Health Care Option. And those that choose to remain on private can. There is not a offical bill yet. A number of "bills" or whatever floating around congress. I am being rational, and it is not a infatuation with Obama.

peezy

"He obviously got hit in the face with his feathers... geez.

yeah cuz the old dude looks like he has been jerking his head all over the place. Obama is an arrogant elitist pig who is better than everyone else.

you must stupid

Kiki,

People like you are apart of the problem. There is a bill that the Dems wrote that Obama wants to get passed. It doesn't matter that he didn't read it because he doesn't care what's in it, other than the fact that the government will CONTROL healthcare. Remember those "death panals" that your liberal media was attacking Palin for saying that didn't exist? Guess what? The Dems have decided to remove that segment out of their bill. Now if it didn't exist in the first place, how exactly could they remove it?

Dems are just one huge contradiction. Last year Hillary said it was patriotic to question and debate your government, but now her and Pelosi are calling American citizens Nazis. Old video has surfaced on Youtube of Pelosi's dumbass saying she loves the "disrupters" that go into meetings and cause a fuss. Funny then she would call people Nazis now who are disrupting her agenda.

This is why Dems approval numbers are slipping at record speed. They're nothing more than lying hypocrites.

Kiki

229. Kiki,

Posted at 9:21AM on Aug 15th 2009 by James
-----------------------------------
People like me. ROFLMAO!!!! HMMM. LOL. I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and go FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR!! I am closely following the health care bill. As developments occure I will know of them. And people like me will make a informed decision. If its not right for me I will not get behind it. But for now I am behind it. I am not going to not get behind it because "people like you" and I say that loosly, say its a bunch of socailist crap.

Kiki

228. The utter ignorance and stupidity of liberals is frightening. Kiki1, tell me the popluation of Canada please. Compare that number to ours. Socialism only works in very concentrated, controlled envirnoments where there is no population booms. Norway and Sweden have very strict regulations on who they allow in, and they have very small populations. They actually guard their borders and kick illegals out! We're over 300 million and growing thanks to Democrats wanting to keep our borders open for illegals. No one is risking their lives trying to sneak in to Canada, Norway or Sweden. Wake up.

Posted at 8:57AM on Aug 15th 2009 by socialism sux
----------------------
I swear I have heard that somewhere before.

Kiki

237. 47% and dropping fast. Wow this clown is a failure. People are getting enough

Posted at 2:14PM on Aug 15th 2009 by paula
--------------------
too bad those numbers dont mean squat!!!

Kiki

236. Americans do not want our healthcare. It is horrid and the large majority here despise it. We have incompetent doctors that are being paid rocks while the better minds are going into the private sector to where they can actually make some money. It takes months, sometimes years just to get in the door of a doctor's office. All my family members who have needed surgery have gone to America. This is not all that it is cracked up to be. Do not be convinced by President Obama that it is. He will not accept this healthcare for himself

Posted at 11:02AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Canadian here
----------------------------------
So my canadian friends are lying to me when they say they love the care they are getting. Sorry I will take the word of someone I know over someone I dont.

Kiki

Posted at 11:02AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Canadian here
-------------------
So my canadian friends are lying when they say that they love the care they get. I am sorry I will take the word of my friends over someone I do not know.

Kiki

Oops, sorry about the double post. LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15