Prez Obama -- Plains Indian Giver

8/12/2009 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama tried not to poke out his eye while awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Joe Medicine Crow-High Bird -- the last living Plains Indian war chief -- on Wednesday.

Barack Obama
The 95-year-old Crow Nation historian and WWII vet received the nation's highest civilian honor along with 15 others, including Sandra Day O'Connor, Billie Jean King, Sidney Poitier and the late Harvey Milk.

keith

Perro Loco

Ben

74. unless Im losing my mind it seems to me that some of my posts have been erased . I thought I was first to post on this :(

Posted at 9:58PM on Aug 12th 2009 by the REAL Keith

...so now your life is over?

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

75. From all of the comments it appears the white trash have been active on the computer today. No job, just sitting home collecting social security and complaining about socialism. Can't you come mierda's ever say anything nice.? Always negative with you people. All the racist comments are horrible! You are proud of your white heritage, yet are Europhobes. You hate the system they have in Europe! Wake up crackers! Europe is healthier and better educated than you and do not want you claiming any of them as a part of your heritage. Who would want a bunch of red neck, uneducated, fat, lazy come mierdas?
Posted at 10:02PM on Aug 12th 2009 by whatever
-------------------------------------------------------------------
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE TRASH. TALK ABOUT UNEDUCATED. TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR. YOUR THE COME MIERDAS. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT CRYS RACE WHEN THEY DON'T GET THEIR WAYS.

No Fooling

Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing its idiot

murrey

how disrespectful of barack obama!

goodytwohundredshoes

Are you sure the commander in thief is putting that on and not stealing it? He's really raping me in taxes and proposes more theft from my income!

livinginKY

I don't like Obama but I am glad that they finally recognized Joe Medicine Crow. I have been listening to his stories my whole life. He is such an amazing man! If you haven't heard of him just do a search, his is a writer too!

annie

obama is a douche. michelle always seems highly awkward or just pissed. they are an embarrassment.

annie

that elderly man is a VETERAN, so you need shut up and quit the stupid comments. obama, i could care less about him.

annie

to #77, that is so TRUE.

annie

let me see.....he appoints a fat,ugly truly ,stupid-looking greasy mexican to an important office......he has a beer with cops after some big hoo-ha etc , tacky...has his photo taken while staring down the butt of a teenage girl.......and is married to one pissed-off,ungrateful ugly ,awkward mad black woman. so, what does he ever do that is intelligent ? nothing.

superman

I predict that the current President will have to resign sometime in the next 16 months.

LH

OMG I had no idea. Nobody talks about this man till now. He is better qualified to lead this country than Obama is. Dr. Joseph Medicine Crow was born on the Crow reservation near Lodge Grass, Montana on October 27, 1913. He is a Crow historian and author.

Kiki

39. I am sick to death of Obozo disrespecting Americans. Who the hell does that friggin arogant azz think he is?

Posted at 8:14PM on Aug 12th 2009 by imgumbydammit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One could ask you the same?