Britney -- Shopped 'Til She Dropped $3,000!

8/13/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsFurther proof Britney Spears was completely sane during her frantic shopping spree Tuesday afternoon: She spent nearly $3,000 in 15 minutes!!!!

We're told some of the items Brit Brit bought at the Vionnet Boutique in Beverly Hills were...

-- $175 silk lace camisole
-- $345 tourmaline ring
-- $520 total on two lace trim slip dresses
-- $200 aqua & lavender ring
-- $195 tank with lace

One of the outfits (left) she even wore right out of the store.

Unfortunately, one of her purchases was not a new weave.

Lisa

$3,000 is not a lot of money for her to spend- she's making millions from her tour!! $3,000 for her is probably like $30 for us

Simone

First or second?????!!!!!

iknowiwasthere

Britney take me shopping, LOL

david

5th yay

lizard

Wow bad implants it looks like a wheel of cheese under there and could they at least put them in the middle of her nips jeez they point at the ground

Simone

I want to have U$3.000 to spend with clothes. Unfortunatelly, I am a poor woking girl. Hehehe. It's sad, but it is true.

Ben

I was going to say...she's gotten her cute face/shape back, seems like, but the hair still needs some work. Glad to see her out and about and looking awfully happy.

Ben

Good girl, Simone...admire you more for that...:)

Simone

Thanks, Geoff!!!!! Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. ;)

laura bell lou

It must be nice. I'm trying hard to pay my light bill!!

lizard

Those impolants are 4 inches too high or are her nipples on the bottom for a reason?

At least they don't look like a wheel of cheese under there She just looks like most crazy ex wives

Amy Grindhouse

....should I be concerned the "crazy Britney" hair is making a return...

Simone

Brit's hair is looking awful. She should change the extensions and make a moisturizing on her hair.

She's worth over 100 million. STFU and let her buy what she wants. People would be spending money like that too if they could. Jealous TMZ.

leigh

umm why is this news?
omg big deal?
2 weeks ago i spent $4000 in 15 minutes too.. AM i in the news? lol seriously no big deal..

and the stuff she bought isnt all that expensive. its about what most people buy. 95% of my lingerie and underwear are around $300-$500 mark for each item. why is tmz making a huge deal like a top for $375 is such a huge deal?

by the way for me.. my VICE is lingerie. i know some girls love designer bags and shoes.. but for me its expensive lingerie and i often buy about 4-5 $300-$500 lingerie items per shopping trip. i do this every few weeks. AGAIN TMZ? WHY IS THIS SUCH A HUGE DEAL? ITS NORMAL... I MEAN NEWS WOULD BE SHE SPENT $30,000 IN ONE SHOPPING TRIP. i spend 3,000 in 15 minute Shopping trips and i make no where as much money that britney does.

so why is it news?? she does make millions a year.. if u divide that by per hour... she makes about maybe 5,000 per hour... so even if she spends $3,000.. she just has to wait 1 hour and she'd make 5,000 in the next hour just by sitting there.. doing nothing and being a famous celeb.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments