Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...

8/14/2009 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't have a clue about Michael Jackson's "very unusual problems" when he signed on to be his doc.

Murray, through his lawyer's publicist, told CNN Dr. Murray didn't know what drugs Jackson was taking or whether he was addicted when he accepted the gig.

And get this ... the publicist says Dr. Murray had no way of knowing, other than accepting Jackson at his word, if he was taking drugs. Remember, we broke the story that dozens of injection sites were found on Jackson's body, including multiple sites on his neck.

TEAMBRANCA

yeah riiiiiiiiight

danica

This is a bunch of horse hockey! As a doctor to one of the most famous entertainers in the world why wouldn't he do lab work?

Even the nurse Cherilyn Lee did lab work when she first met him. Come to think of it, she said the lab work was good and there was no evidence of drugs.

So, Murray and his folks are doing damage control as the net closes in on him. Double Horse Hockey!!

Angel

If everybody was so sick of hearing about Michael JACKSON,they wouldn't be surfing his stories and leaving comments.Just faceit,all of you claiming to be haters,you LOVE him just as much as I do or you wouldn't be here.Now,.. suck farts!!!!!!!

laura

This Dr is Guilty.
his story changes every day since MJ death.
he can go to hell!!!!
he killed Michael nothing will bring him to life but he's not the only one involved in this tragedy...
all the involved have to pay for it...
RIP the King

Vanessa Kaye

This sounds EXTREMELY UNPROFFESSIONAL.

If your an MD one of the first things you get is the medical information, and the medical history on your patient. It doesn't matter how rich Michael Jackson. He should have done his job and dug for information before treating him for ANY THING. So Another unproffessional comment froma a very unproffessional "Doctor" BTW he barely started working for MJ in May and he died in June. So reckless!

Kakyjasper

Poor Dr Murray. Trying to lie himself out of this one. Sorry doc thats like bringing Michael back from the dead. I DONT BELIEVE YOU! An d most will agree with me.

writebrain

If everyone around Michael Jackson knew about his drug problem -- including other doctors, his pharmacies, employees, and family --- exactly what KIND of DOCTOR is Murray? Didn't see the needle marks? Didn't think it strange MJ was addicted to "sleep" drugs...? Are you kidding me? Put me on his jury -- PLEASE! Take away his license, STAT.

Buckeye

Sure, I buy his story. Aren't we supposed to buy every black person's "story" now that Obama is president?

crystal

I BELIEVE EVERYTHING DR MURRAY IS SAYING....HE DID NOT KNOW MICAHEL WAS AN ADDICT.......DR MURRAY IS A TENDER, LOVING GENTLE MAN WITH A SMILE THAT WILL LIGHT UP ANY ROOM....HE WAS ONLY DOING THE JOB HE WAS HIRED TO DO...AND, HE DID IT WELL..........................LEAVE DR MURRAY ALONE ALREADY!

LOVE YOU DR MURRAY..................KISSES AND HUGS DARLING

Della

31. STOP THE RIDE.....I WANT TO GET OFF.....THE MEDIA IS SPINNING.....ITS MAKING ME SICK TO MY STOMACH

Posted at 7:56PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Chiclet

________________________

I've been ringing that little bell for days.. the driver can't hear us.. he just keeps on driving! nobody is listening!

Tink44

Number 22 SORRY! TMZ keeps switching numbers. It wasnot you I was referring to. It used to be number 22. They do that alllll the time.

Della

Where is Dr. Murray?

cutecub

I thought that prior to a Dr. Prescribing or administering medication to a person they would ask if the patient was taking any other medication. Now Dr. Murray was unaware that MJ taking meds and had an addiction.
I think that if Murray had asked MJ, and MJ lied then Murray would have stated that he asked and MJ said no.
Being UNAWARE makes me think Murray didnt ask and MJ did not volunteer the info.

BAD BAD BAD medical ethics.

elizabevitale

TMZ You really are boring about all of these Michael pics and stories. Got nothing else to report right?

me

from what kind of med school did he graduate that doesn't say check your patient medical history before any treatment or test?

he is the worst doctor i have ever heard of or his med licence is in question.
if he is trying to cover up it is to late and not knowing mj's med history is his problem 'cause he was suppose to know his patients history before he treat them and hat is the reason why they have patient chart in hospital. he is one person who wasn't suppose to be a doctor and who got carried away with the money he can get.