Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...

8/14/2009 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't have a clue about Michael Jackson's "very unusual problems" when he signed on to be his doc.

Murray, through his lawyer's publicist, told CNN Dr. Murray didn't know what drugs Jackson was taking or whether he was addicted when he accepted the gig.

And get this ... the publicist says Dr. Murray had no way of knowing, other than accepting Jackson at his word, if he was taking drugs. Remember, we broke the story that dozens of injection sites were found on Jackson's body, including multiple sites on his neck.

crystal

40. TMZ....Would you PLEASE stop posting all the MJ crap? You used to be my favorite gossip website, but now I find I get more out of wwtdd & idlyitw. How the hell did that happen?

Posted at 7:59PM on Aug 13th 2009 by lady

yOU HAVE CHOICES DUMBASS EITHER DON'T READ WHATS BEING POSTED ABOUT MJ OR FIND SOME OTHER STUFF TO READ NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO READ ANYTHING ABOUT MJ....AND IF YOU LIKE GOSSIP.....CREATE YOUR OWN GOSSIP SITE....IDIOT

manda038

Dr Murderer Murray "bbbut I didn't know giving diprivan to a person outside a hospital could kill them...cause the dog ate my homework"...c'mon and you are a heart doctor?

diane

The more Murray opens his mouth....the worse it sounds! He's just stupid and he killed Michael Jackson!

Michael Evans

Dr. Murray is a fake and afraud He knew what he was getting into In the initial contact all doctor's find out a patients history ...This guy was there for money and money alone catering to Michael's every wish in spite of the risk of death to Michael or the prolonging and feeding His addiction...Dr Murray should be prosecuted as a 'drug dealer and given drug dealer time in addition to Murder!

anniehopper

The man is scared...he knows that his life is in danger whether he goes to prison or not.. He probably is hoping the people will have mercy on him if he plays stupid I don't think so. There are a lot of crazy angry fans running loose. Almost no one is buying his story.

just sayin

i see that there are moronic idiots on this site who believe doctor murray, nice to see it's only a small minority though. these fools must either be deluded or high themselves.

Jill

In other words Dr. Murry's defense will be "I'm stupid".

me

you're stupid does someone make you to read about mj no but you are still reading about it. and that is his legacy that make you read it. b/c he was great and the king if you haven't realize that yet.

silent tongue

#9 MJ SUCKS

You say MJ was a perv and we should dig him up?
What does that make you?
By the sound of your mouth and the filth that is
clearly in your head, you sound like someone we
should all stay away from and I certainly wouldnt
want my children near YOU or your kind !
You say MJ was a perv, then I ask you.....what the hell are you?

Alex

GO to JAIL so called Doctor.

He killed MJ.

Outsider

I've been ringing that little bell for days.. the driver can't hear us.. he just keeps on driving! nobody is listening!

Posted at 8:06PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Della

**************************************************************************
Yeah, and where is the live feed? Where is the big announcement? Maybe the thirty mile zone is PM....pulling strings on all of us who just want facts.

Jnieea

# 57 you are soooooo right !!!

rainbow4321

So just how MAD was the doc that he had not been paid in 2 months? Just askin'....

Ivy

I don't care if he didn't know at first or not. As his doctor it's your job to make sure your client is as healthy as he can be. If wanted to do drugs, oh well he's a grown man, but if anything there is no way I would stand around and WATCH a man's addiction destroy him much less enable him to die! So yeah, maybe he didn't know what he was getting himself into, but as soon as he found out, he should have had NO part of it!

maizieful

If Michael Jackson was an addict I'm sorry he didn't receive the treatment he needed to overcome this addiction. I was an addict for many years so understand the depths of dispair and agony it can lead to. Fortunately, I received the help necessary at a rehab to overcome the many years of destruction that happened to me and all those around me I hurt in the process..It's hard to understand the mental and emotional condition of someone who's an addict plus I believe he was so damaged and devastated by the false claims against him for child abuse. I know he was framed and he was proven innocent. TMZ maybe you should block some of the filthy untrue statements of accusation against him from your site. There are a lot of low life that love to throw mud and lies and have nothing better to do...Millions of us out here loved and do love Michael Jackson and really wish this would have turned out a different way. Where was his family through all this???? Don't understand why they couldn't come up with a plan to stop this self destruction. NO EXCUSE