Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...

8/14/2009 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray: I Had No Idea ...Dr. Conrad Murray says he didn't have a clue about Michael Jackson's "very unusual problems" when he signed on to be his doc.

Murray, through his lawyer's publicist, told CNN Dr. Murray didn't know what drugs Jackson was taking or whether he was addicted when he accepted the gig.

And get this ... the publicist says Dr. Murray had no way of knowing, other than accepting Jackson at his word, if he was taking drugs. Remember, we broke the story that dozens of injection sites were found on Jackson's body, including multiple sites on his neck.

dee

With all the people coming out of the woodwork with there stories, what about the guy who made the 911 call. I've never heard his name or connection. I'm assuming he was an employee. Has anyone interviewed him and what does he say?

frogs and gravel

Junkies and people in general NEVER lie about their drug and alcohol use. Of course,... I am
being somewhat sarcastic.

When people tell their Dr. they drink X amount of alcohol a day, the
Doctor should take that amount times 5 to get the real amount of consumption

what

Ya know when someone says to you that guys an alcoholic and you say No it couldn't be. Michael was a high functioning addict I am sure dim witted people like Dr. Murray would say I didn't know he was an addict. and didn't know what drugs he took. It is a good DEFENCE. Mr. Stern is using that same line. He didn't know what drugs the addict took. And the good Doc has got the nurse, social worker, saying she had examine Michael in May and she didn't think he was an addict he just wanted to sleep.

Maryl

97. DR MURRY IS A JACK A$$!!!

TMZ GET ANOTHER PICTURE OR CALL DR MURDER AND GET PRE-LIM MUGSHOT!!!

THIS IS A WASTED STORY..................

Posted at 8:52PM on Aug 13th 2009 by LA'QUIDA and LU'CREETA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally AGREE with you! He IS A JACK *SS!

Oh believe me WE WILL HAVE A NEW PICTURE OF HIM SOON-With a City of Los Angeles Marker on his chest bearing his BRAND NEW JAIL/INMATE Number....

iknowiwasthere

@ # 76.

I agree with you. I think MJ is on the "crescent moon" You would have to do some research, ok. I believe he is "u know what"..........................figure the rest out. :)

rita.jackson2

It dont matter whether he knew about mj previous medical history to me the fact that mj was aking for propofol should have alerted him to a possible drug abuse of some kind, any doctor worthy of the title Dr would have questioned it. money must numb his brain to be so careless as to let mj die

crystal

DR MURRAY.......YOU ARE INNOCENT, AND I KNOW IT TOO........PLEASE DONT READ WHAT THESE TERRIBLE PEOPLE ON HERE WRITE ABOUT YOU.....YOU ARE THE BEST...LOVE YOU HONEY.....YOU WILL NOT SPEND A DAY IN JAIL...I JUST KNOW YOU WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING........KISSES, HUGS, AND MUCH LOVE YOUR WAY DR MURRY DARLING

TEAMBRANCA

zombie...doc homboy definitely knew all of MJ's meds and likely did a physical at some point. He just didn't have proper equipment or back up personnel for the airway

and oooooooooopps he did this at home... crazy!

manda038

NOW,,,,,,,,,SUCK FARTS!!!!!!
***********************************
That's too funny!

TCYB

He did not know? There were sure enough drugs in the house to not notice, doc. Too much of the P drug, Too many oxygen tanks up and down the stairs daily. Put this quack in prison.

opi

This IDIOT has the credibility of Bush, Cheney and John Edwards combined, negative numbers! What, pray tell, did he think Jacko was paying him $150,000 A MONTH for? To give him Tylenol?

barb

No one has yet proved MJ was an addict and I don't believe he was. Unless and until the coroner says he was an addict,
MJ WAS NOT AN ADDICT.

LucyInTheSky

76..................
Posted at 8:30PM on Aug 13th 2009 by MeganB
***********************
Sweetheart as much as we wish our MJ was alive, he is not.
And the Doc hasn't been arrested yet because the LAPD isn't finished
investigating the actual small group of killers, of which the Doc
isn't one of.
Nope, the Doc put MJ to sleep, someone else killed him.

iknowiwasthere

@ SALLY #113

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!"

diane

Michael admitted he was an addict...this doc is grossly incompetent and needs to go to jail for a long long time!