Berry Good

8/15/2009 2:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 75-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking colorful.

Ken Berry

Berry was in the army and his sergeant was Leonard Nimoy.

In the '70s and '80s, Ken was the spokesperson for Kinney Shoes.

drew

great actor , good soul . tv was kinder back then , thank you tmz for reminding us . way to go ken . you still look great and i thank you for all of the fond memories , coninued health , sincerley Christian

Judith

Ken still looks handsome! I loved "Mama's Family". It should be on one of those cable channels and be played over and over again, instead of "Roseanne."

Biff

Only a prejudice fool would leave a comment like this. Karma always finds it way back to people like you LWH.

4. White men really age horribly. Scary.

Posted at 2:30AM on Aug 15th 2009 by LWH

JeanSummers_is_an_ass

Uh, #2 Moonwalker - Gary Coleman is in the news all the time constantly doing one stupid thing after another. He's also on E! as a commentator on some of their countdown specials.

Kay

He was a talented actor, singer, and dancer. I remember him from the Carol Burnett show and Mama's Family.

Hope he is enjoying his life.

keepinitrealincali

Mayberry RFD, F-Troop . . . Ken Berry is one of those actors that reminds me of my childhood. Loved him in Mama's Family too. Good to see Ken, he looks great!

steph

He looks great! I love love love this show! So funny! he was my favorite on the show! =)

Raejean

#3, I remember him from Andy Griffith Show and Mayberry R.F.D. as well as singing and dancing on variety shows, but more importantly, also had that same thought about the resemblance.

Funny, they didn't really look anything alike as younger men.

Carolyn A-B

I can still see F Troop's Wrangler Jane calling, "WILTON!"

And Kinney Shoes. Ah, the memories.

I always thought he coulda been bigger. He was certainly cute enough. Still, I reckon he had a longer shelf life than co-star Larry Storch.

Nuts

For a 75 year old dude not bad.Teeth could do with some whitener though.To smart mouths out there-you will be lucky to look as good at 75.Bet ugly stick that wacked you clowns is retired now.

two cents

Aww, F Troop, isn't that a blast from the past. Mr. Berry looks GREAT!
I always enjoyed his shows. Such a simpler time back then, when things were funny without being sexual.

Glad to see he's still smiling. Thank you TMZ! =)

MeBe

It's great to see him looking so good. Remember he is 75.

Gary

My mom grew up with him in Moline, IL and is a friend of the family. He is a very modest, soft spoken, friendly guy with some really good dance talent. I hope he his health is well. Since my mom passed had not had contact with him. God Bless him. Loved his F Troop comedy.

Sue

Ken was also the star of Mayberry RFD and F-Troop. Glad to see he still looks so good!

Emily

Awww... he was handsome back then, and he still is!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments