Janet Jackson -- The Best Things in Life Are Free

8/15/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson must have seen the valet at Katsuya in Brentwood yesterday and thought to herself, "What have you done for me lately?" And the answer, apparently, was nothing.

Janet Jackson -- play video
Miss Jackson was in such a hurry to avoid our cameraman, she forgot to pay the valet -- but he didn't seem to mind one bit.

Stranger in NC

SHE HAS A LOT ON HER MIND NOW AND JUST FORGOT TO PAY. GIVE HER A BREAK, SHE REALLY IS A GOOD PERSON.

joe grande

cheap ass bitch

Simone

About this, I just can say: first page!!!! Hehehe.

keepinitrealincali

Being accustom to the paps and TMZ circling around these L.A. "hot spots" like vultures, I would've had my money out and at the ready to give to the valet so I could quickly jump in my car and get my azz out of there. Janet, I know you're still reeling from Michael's untimely passing, but be more prepared next time.

Madster

really you can't blame her, im sure shed like to go out and not have to worry about talking to some reporter or cameraman all the time whether it's a hotspot or not. Shouldnt matter, she should be able to go out where ever she wants and not have to answer to someone, that has to be incredibly annoying

haskel420

he probably stole all the money that was in the ashtray and glovebox and coinslots of the car anyway

lily

ass lwave janet alone

TEAMBRANCA

TMZ LEAVE HER ALONE

and I'm certain she left a nice tip at the table

kissmiass

Those white pants are not flattering because they add pounds.

just sayin

hey tmz leave her alone you jackasses, as you can see she's not in the mood, go and attack jermaine or someother jackson.your paparazzi also sounds very gay and patronizing

roseyplus

TMZ? Are you serious here? Please tell us this is not really an "employee" of yours as he claims he is. If so, why on earth did you hire this amateur cameraman. He came at Janet Jackson like some deranged stalker.
I'm not a paparazzi fan but I will say that most of them at least act professional on the job. This camera guy was an armature clown.

If your goal, TMZ, was to put Janet Jackson in a negative light it back fired! It put the BAD spotlight on TMZ.

And to the people playing into this - Use some sense. What has Janet done to deserve such rudeness? The woman just lost her brother, her brother. She showed no anger, she isn't laughing or being disrespectful or arrogant, she appears to still be grieving.

I'm sure the parking was free, she held her purse like she intended to reach for a tip all while some weirdo is stalking her with a camera. He didn't speak like a professional photographer - rather an irrational *fan* with a potential for violence.

Then the idiot announces that his employer *TMZ* is too cheap to tip a valet snitch who obviously helped him out.

Sorry but if anyone is in the wrong it's 1. TMZ for hiring a clown 2.Valet for being a snitch and allowing a customer to be harassed on private property. 3. Posters who made nasty comments about a grieving young woman who just wanted to reach safety.

Please, with all do respect, watch the video again and don't allow TMZ to turn you into a sucker.

Linda Mott

That is disgraceful that she didn't tip the valet. I guess the richer some people are, the cheaper they are. How would she like it if she had to live on low pay and tips?

Monica

I think she would have paid if there would have been no video cam on her give her a break your brother just passed away and she does not what to talk to anyone

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Damn, she got fat. If I had thighs as big as my waist I'd want to get into my car as soon as possible too. Seen other recent pics-contrary to what someone said--it isn't the white pants that are to blame for how she looks. As far as those going "Poor Janet getting a camera in her face" she could have gone a lot of places where they aren't any paps. It's a BIG town. I'm a Janet fan but I won't be using her as an example when I talk about what a whale Britney has become anymore.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

13-MONICA
JANET DOESN'T WANNA SAY HI OR PAY A VALET BUT SEEMS TO HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO TALK ABOUT MAKING 4 MILLION OFF HER DEAD BROTHER WITH A JACKSON 8 TOUR. SINCE ITS APPARENT YOUVE NEVER USED A VALET BEFORE YOU GET THE TIP MONEY READY AFTER YOU SEND FOR YOUR CAR--BEFORE YOU EVEN GET YOUR CAR. SHE HAD NO INTENTION OF PAYING THE VALET A TIP EVEN IF NOBODY ELSE WAS AROUND.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments