Steven Tyler -- Down, But Out on a Liquor Run

8/16/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Aerosmith may have canceled the rest of their tour because of Steven Tyler's broken shoulder, but the 61-year-old rocker managed to remain upright long enough to make a run to a local liquor store.

The video was shot yesterday in Pembroke, Mass.

hamilTonyan

Sam

People were really pissed off about the cancellation...
but hey. Let Steven have some fun with that broken shoulder!

hamilTonyan

Thats too bad I heard he had 20 some odd years of sobriety. It just goes to show the disease is lurking no matter how long you are sober.

Chels

Looks like the shady bastards are trying to hide the camera. Lame. Leave the man alone

kitty

gee what is up with these celebrities? if i made as much money as they did, i'd be sending my personal assistant to buy my stuff! :)

blues fan

He's a recovering alcoholic -- I've loved Aerosmith since they first came on the music scene back in the 70's, and I hope Tyler isn't losing his sobriety. People in recovery have to be careful about relapsing when they get injured; the pain meds they take can activate their disease.

Larizza

it's just so disrespectful how the person caught this cheap shot at steven tyler, doing the yee ol "pretending to talk on the phone while having the video camera rolling", i wish it would have rang

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

No wonder he fell off the stage.

luckyguess3

Guess that proves he's not dead like someone said right after the accident....

ambin

help

catwoman

Damn Damn Damn, Steven is an avid NA member who looks to me like he needs help. He has a history of abusing pain meds and getting help for it, but adding the liquor is scary for any addict! PLEASE STEVEN CALL YOUR SPONSOR-------

Jackie

that's messed up. we had tickets for tomorrow night!

my 3 cents

This video does not show Steven buying liquor. It shows him buying something (we don't know what because its in a bag). It is a liquor store apparently but that don't mean thats what he bought.

SwordsWoman

Yeah...I relapsed after 9 years. Had a friend of mine relapse after 19 years then committed suicide. One, including me, has to work the program every day. Steven, please get help and get sober again! You suck as a drunk/dope head!!! *smooooooooooooch*

WOODS

His sucked up look and sunken eyes says meth to me....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments