Celebrity Threesome Tape -- They'll Sue

8/17/2009 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It didn't take long -- TMZ has learned there's already a legal war raging over the Eric Dane, Rebecca Gayheart naked threesome tape.

Legal pit bull Marty Singer, who reps Dane and Gayheart, tells us he will sue anyone who publishes the video, which he calls "a private, confidential tape."

Singer says he just spoke with third wheel Kari Ann Peniche and asked how the tape got leaked. Her response: "I have no idea. I had nothing to do with it."

As for reports there's a full-blown, uncensored sex version of the tape, Singer said, "From what I've seen it's a naked tape, not a sex tape." Singer added, "At most it's 3 people maybe wanting to have sex."

And that's why we love Marty Singer.

sb

Mathias

FFIIRRSSTT

Run Tiger Run

This Kari girl was miss Teen Oregon, and was in Playboy. What is this about her being a "madame"???

At any rate, that is one lucky dude to have those two women in a tub at the same time...

Love me some TMZ

hey at least she not killing anyone this time

Homie1Kanobe

Old stuff, You made the tape ,oops can't find it..oops it's on the internet...I'm gonna sue..BS Pamela and Tommy did this years ago , so get a life. I doubt if anyone will pay for this BS tape....adios Suckers

balls

balls

Your name:

These idiot lawyers apparently can't comprehend how the internet works. Once its out there outside of America you're pretty much out of luck.

Demonio

Well, I assume there was only one copy of the tape. Question is, who had it??? Who owned the camera/tape?? I suspect it was the couple. Rebecca Gayheart is no throw-back!

Erin

Wonder if they were smoking crack a la Rebecca ;-P

Dann

What comes first the PI or the lawyer..

who dat

I love it. Only three people involved. One ============D and two (I) vadges and they can't figure out who leaked it. It wasn't stolen, let me narrow it down for you. Sex videos are the new alternative to hiring high power management companies. I head one of the woman filmed, while the other rode the baloney pony. Then the girls switched places. The guy looked like white trash. Didn't see pics of the gals.

KBIZZLE

Only a matter of time before Marty says one of the celebs is under age....lol

shuffler

Celebrities should look into the joys of TrueCrypt encryption and playing private videos on PC in PRIVATE. Not in any common shareable formats.

Perhaps they aren't computer-savvy. Then again, perhaps they want potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bad PR (or is that good PR?)

dd

I thought she had gotten herself together after she ran over that
little boy and killed him....I guess she forgot!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments