Dr. Conrad Murray Has Patients

8/18/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray may be on the hotseat with the LAPD over Michael Jackson's death, but that's not going to cramp his style when it comes to proving to the world he's a beloved MD.

In addition to his "thank you" video, Dr. Murray posted contact info for 14 of his patients who would give testimonials. They wouldn't talk Propofol, but were more than eager to give props to the good doc.

Here are a few highlights:

Rev. Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Eliza Robertson: "If Katherine [Jackson] is that concerned she should have stopped all of the painkillers [Michael] was taking before. I would have tried to get him on a better road."

"[Dr. Murray] would leave Las Vegas and come take care of me in my home [in Houston], and pay me visits, and give me checkups. I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Ben Mask: "When Dr. Murray moved his office into my neighborhood there wasn't a lot of money out here just a lot of old people living off checks. When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money. If I was in his shoes I would have taken the money too. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. It could be a set up ... You just never know, things are so crooked."

Robert "Bobby" Day: "He was the type of doctor that people would want to hug on their way out. He never rushed people and he was wonderful with following up. Everyone adored him."

Michael jackson Launch photos

HumanNature

THAT'S ALL THE PATIENTS THAT HE HAS???

caroline

How lame. Im black but this whole race issue is BS here.

Even IF Michael asked Dr Murray for Propofol.. he would NEVER have given him that in Michaels own HOME setting without any equipments whatsoever!!

How wreckless can a doctor be?

This doc KNEWED exactly what he were doing when he gave MJ propofol outside a hospital He adventured his own reputation and medical licence.

He is very much responsible and should NEVER have given MJ propofil despite all the money and despite the risk of being fired.

oc

I LOVE this: "I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Umm, a decent physician would not have allowed the patient to dictate what drugs are prescribed or give a patient anything they ask for regardless of whether the medication is clinically appropriate!

meh

what, being black exonerates you from medical malpractice and negligence?

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

"Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Oh yeah it's because he's black..Not because of murder or all his other illegal activites.Another Sharpton flunkie.

just sayin

these patients sound mentally retarded, what's it got to do with being black, murray was negligent and he should pay the price simple

knowdalaw

I believe you Dr. Murray. I cannot believe that you would purposely and with intent try to kill Michael Jackson. You were only with Michael less than 40 days, and not all these stories about you add up.

Maybe it was an accident of some kind. Maybe God just called Michael home naturally. His cardiac arrest causing his heart to stop was just natural. He finished his work here on earth. He knew “This Is It”. He finished his work and took his last breath.

Monique

Everyone needs to get over this whole race issue. I am so sick of it. Everyone is the same!!!!!

schoen1

This isn't happening because Dr. Murray is Black. It's happening because he's incompetent and unethical.

SoFRNL

Cheeeessss... Because he did good things the bad ones are less bad???? He's a doctor for gods sake. Of course he did things right. It's disgusting this guy needs this.

sllab

sllab

anniecat

I am not black and it hadn't even occured to me that Dr M being black was in any way relevant.

Lana Mae

As a black person, I can say this has nothing to do with Murray being black. Its because hes a total dumbass.

jeanine -houston, tx

Eliza Robertson if you had your life together, you wouldn't be living in Acres Homes Poor Bitch!

Michelle

It shouldn't matter what Michael asked for. If it wasn't an appropriate treatment then it shouldn't be given. End of story. If he gave him something that wasn't used to treat a real medical condition then he's guilty. If Michael was addicted to drugs, and he knew that and supplied with drugs etc, then he's guilty. These statements only prove that he's a terrible doctor.