Murdered Model's Hubby Allegedly Hit Her

8/19/2009 10:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The man cops want to question in the murdered model case was accused of hitting her two months ago -- this according to court docs from Clark County, Nevada.

The documents show Ryan Jenkins was charged with misdemeanor battery for allegedly hitting his wife, Jasmine Fiore, in the arm back in June. Jasmine was found murdered on Saturday in Orange County, CA -- Jenkins has been MIA ever since.

As we first reported, Jenkins was sentenced to 15 months probation after he assaulted his girlfriend in Canada back in 2005.

who cares

What does she model , nailpolish? EWE......SHe is not the least bit attractive. May she rest in peace

e

Ignore the negative comments. They are jealous because they never looked that good.

JustMe

My deepest condolences to her family and friends.

I could not figure out what she reminded me of......it's a Bratz doll. Pretty in a odd way.

Dan's comments are creepy.

Nancy

WOW Kelly! That's just mean. The poor girl was MURDERED and stuffed into a suitcase and then thrown into a trash dumpster. She was a real live person and someone's daughter. I think she's quite attractive and has a very unique and memorable look. Beautiful eyes too.

CutTheCrap

Sad for her family,that's if they even gave a rats azz about her. And since when is being a plastic,sharpie drawn on eyebrow, bleach blond look memorable?

Dan

I knew both of them and I'm just stating the facts! Thanks though. It sure is amusing to see what some people would like to think happened and how the news thinks he is a "millionaire" and thinks she is a "rising entrepreneur."

Ziggy

Wow, she has that phoney Vegas plastic barbie doll look. A lot of men love that look. I lived in Vegas and saw these types all the time.

She would have done much better just hanging around the high rollers tables instead of marrying. Who knows, maybe she loved all the drama of a jealous husband. Very sad.

Yikes!!!

Of course she's a model. There's a new line a paper bags coming out, and she was the spokeswoman. It's called DoubleBaggers look for it at a store near you "DoubleBaggers, when you can still see the outline of her face through one!"

I love MOZ!!!!!

Patrice, you are an idiot. They film those shows months in advance.

step-on-me