Crystal Light

8/20/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 58-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking giddy.

Crystal Gayle

Crystal is Loretta Lynn's younger sister.

Gayle always keeps her long hair three inches off the floor.

Kay

She is Loretta Lynn's sister. They both have incredible bone structure.

Loretta&CrystalFan

Beautiful! Correction to a previous post though. Crystal Gayle and Loretta are FULL SISTERS - not half sisters. Crystal was not mentioned in Coal Miner's Daughter because Loretta is 19 years older that Crystal even though Loretta says only 16. Crystal was 9 years old when their father passed. Crystal is the youngest of 8 children, all born to Clara and Ted Webb. No truth to half sisters at all.

CL

She would look much better if her brows were not so pointy

mrghj

Her hair looks like inky straw.

What works at 26 doesn't work at 58.

She's undermining her loveliness. She could be a hot 60 or a ridiculous 60.

The ball's in her court and I fear that as with all country hicks, she'll keep the ankle-length dyed straw into old age and then death.

Lippy Loo

Geez... she needs to lop off that mess. She is not a young girl and what a hassle to mess with that mop everyday.

Al Dunn

Wonder Woman! She looks good, and she looks like Lynda Carter. That hair cant be comfortable, like those women with the super long fingernails that curl. But its her thing so more power to her.

cosmo in texas

She and her sister, Loretta are still "lookers" must be in their genes.

cosmo in texas

Her hair has always been her trademark, asking her to cut it would be like asking Dolly to get a breast reduction.

cosmo in texas

I guess I'm a country hick. I still wear cut off jeans and tank tops and I'm almost 50. But I would rather see people like me than someone with their pants half down their a** walking down the street or a piece of string up their butt on the beach. Keep the hair. I still my pictures of when she performed at the Rodeo in the Astrodome, riding out to the stage standing in the back of a pick-up with that hair flowing in the wind.

mrghj

Texas Gal: Imagine how much better Crystal would look IMMEDIATELY if she chopped her hair right below her shoulder/at her necklace line. She'd be a hot mama and not an aging singer with one foot in a hillbilly life (which she never lived, by the way).

She likes it super black and super long? That should be something to live by only as it applies to the men in her bed.

cosmo in texas

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I stand by my post. Doesn't make me right nor does it make me wrong.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2