Ryan's Email to Jasmine

8/20/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jasmine My Love ,

I want you to know how much I love you, I want the world to know too and in a few months they will. I don't have any interest in any women Jasmine, your the only one I want. If you can come back to me and stop all the craziness we can have a wonderful life. Respect our love and it will grow. Trust me and I'll be strong for both of us. Honor me and receive what you need from me. These things you want are all attainable with me but you have to want it too. I can't want it for you. Let what lonely part of your heart thats still pure recieve what I have to give you. Let me into your inner circle again. Let me truely love you and don't fear the worst of even think on it because you've manifested so much negativity in us. I've grown, I've forgiven I've risen above all of our problems and I want you to do the same so I can help you. Helping you brings me happiness because when your happy you give me all I ever wanted.

I promise I will always have your back from here on out. I will always be honest with you and I will honor you and our love. Your forgiveness, trust and loyalty is all I need right now and when your love for me grows and our lives are heading in the right direction I'll truely feel complete.

It was really great to talk last night with you. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you again. I know you have a hard time trusting people. I know we can be happy if you can just get back to where you were, we need to respect each other and we need to rebuild the trust. I think w really need to talk to someone because as much as I know about behavioral science, I can only help so much.

I know you have a huge problem letting go of things. I wish you could understand what you mean to me and treat me like I deserve. Just a little time together is all we need and I know you and I could fall back in love.

I came into all this assuming you'd just treat me the way I wanted without ever having to explain what I needed. This time, I won't be so vague.

Your my angel, despite what we've done to each other, I know we're perfect for each other. It just takes two of us trying at the same time instead of one at a time.

I will take care of you the rest of your life , With all honesty . I will never leave you . I only want you .

I'll see you later today baby,

Love always,

Ryan

DUH

"I want the world to know too and in a few months they will."

He was probably under contract to not reveal the end of the show before it aired. It would be kinda obvious he lost if he announced he got married already. Not like it matters now...they aren't going to air the rest of the show anyway!

Side note...can you imagine the money VH1 lost by not showing the rest of Megan Wants a Millionaire and the entire season of I Love Money 3 cuz of him?

a lipstick Lesbian

Shocking and unbelievable.

He wrote "Your my angel" instead of the grammatically correct "You're my angel".

Samantha

What a psycho. He is speaking to her like he is some sort of superior being of power. Typical for his kind. I think he was physically abusing her. If she had a "hard time letting things go"

Drew

Ugh what a worthless prick. Apart from the fact that he's a self-absorbed sociopath who always blames everyone else but himself, he has "L.A. Douchebag" written all over him. One of those guys who fake tans and shaves their pubes.

Shawna

He's still hot.

jellybean13

I feel so bad fo the girls family. It was a good thing that VH1 post poned airing anymore epesoides. Megan must be creeped out. Knowing that she was kissing a man that has now murded his wife. This may do a lot of damage to her career. Don't they give mental eveluations to these people that appear on reality shows? There had to be some signs that he wasn't right in the head.Would he have ever meet the girl if he wasn't on reality tv? I just wonder.

Spaultivarious

P.S. Just so you know i'll kill you if you refuse to love me. Thanks baby.

ChildLikeEmpress

He sounds like a sociopath. Was this a premonition? "I want the world to know too and in a few months they will."

Tommy

How to lose a woman 101..... good lord.... how pathetic.... no woman would respect that, she would laugh and run the other direction....

well

Mental evaluations to be on the show? Megan creeped out? You're talking about a chick who appears to have no brain or soul, and apparently no shame. Remember, she's on tv making out with gross douchebags JUST because they have money. Anything for "fame," right?? It's terrible what happened to Jasmine, but I hope now we NEVER have to see Megan again.

Mandy

Um... He may be rich but he doesn't have good grammar at all.. it's "You're" Ryan.

LaLa

Creee-ee-pyy!! And totally weird.

Iris

WOW... RED FLAG!!!

Eddie

Classic "if I can't have her no one else will" kinda guy. The first line says it all...in a few months the world would know how much he loved her.

Sounds like some premeditation or intent if you ask me!

hhmmm

Wow, that was really hard to read. This guy is a real piece of work. He thinks he's a psychologist?? -- saying he knows about the behavioral sciences?!? laughable. he does know how to manipulate. Poor girl. I'm glad TMZ posted this email because it is a perfect example of how these characters play mind control games and distort the truth. It is really sad. Jasmine's family are in my prayers. RIP Jasmine.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments