Party Line Still Running Jasmine Ads

8/21/2009 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The company that ran this ad may want to rethink its cover model -- 1-800-YES GIRL still features murdered model Jasmine Fiore in their commercial.

Jasmine Fiore: Click to watch

UPDATE: We spoke to a rep for the company in charge of placing commercials for 1-800-YES-GIRL, who said they pulled this spot back in January and replaced it with a new one. The rep said he has no idea why the commercial would still be running at all, and said his client is NOT airing this spot to try and "capitalize on her tragic death." The rep said they're investigating the matter.

monica

She was a ho.

"MY COUSINS, THEY JUST POP EM OUT."

Creepy. Poor girl.

Tori

As someone familiar with advertising placement, ads run all the time after they have been pulled. It boils down the person in "traffic" doing their job or not. (This is assuming they were told to pull it)

rc

I know that ad! I always noticed how unearthly the women look in it. They seem 1991.

Ad Man

Hey if they're still using Billy Mays to sell stuff, then this bimbo and Anna are fair game.

unknown

Creepy?
I have to sit through every news cast with updates on Michael Jackson's corpse.Cheesy little adds of remeberence bear little signifigance in comparison to the vulture's exploitative glee in M.J.'s demise profits mongering.
For shame TMZ, et al.
I have enjoyed those advertisment/ad hoc memorials.
At least they have an ending.
suck it

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

You mean that wasn't her I talked to when I called? Did have a really deep voice. I want my money back!!!

Lynne

That's where I've seen her before...on those stupid ads. I remember seeing them at night thinking how unfortunate looking she was. I wouldn't be surprised if that company lost potential income because of that ad!

Holmes Marty

The "Yes Girl" ad was just on USA Network at 3:40am on 8/22/09 with Jasmine clearly in it. It is kind of spooky.

Nate

first!!!!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

Mike

Yea I've definately seen her recently in more late night ads then just this one.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

That's so disrespectful. But if they paid for her work, they have the right to keep using it. Creepy.

Kim

Well what's the difference between them running the ads and the constant flow of stories and pics about her all over the internet?

PolarBear

She looks far more natural and attractive as a brunette for some reason, BUT I don't like those pencil-drawn thin eyebrows on ANY woman, they just don't compliment any face.

Someone on another thread suggested he'll never be caught alive since he'll kill himself if he's cornered. That would be too easy, he deserves trial and lots of abuse in prison. Then again, we're all rushing to the conclusion that he did it. It went far beyond killing, it involved careful but awkward disposal of the body and likely, careful arrangements to get himself out of the country. Was he framed? Are the police done the investigation? We don't need Jenkins pulling a trigger on himself, we need him in court PRONTO.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments