Bill & Hillary

Get a Room!!!

8/22/2009 2:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OMG -- we never would have guessed it, not in a million years. Bill and Hillary Clinton, while in Bermuda this week actually ... touched each other!!!!!

media_removed.jpg
Who says romance is dead?

UGGGGHHH

awe, isn't that cute..........

Cynthia

Aww that's cute!

Go to http://www.pantyfairy.com today!

ginny

A lot of times people who work closely together will fall in love... maybe that's what happened to these two! lol (and before people start replying to inform me that they're married and I'm really stupid and blah blah blah, yes, I know they're married... that's the joke)

ginny

Dirk Diggler

4. By the way, if I was hot enough for him I would soooooooooooo want Bill Clinton. He's the sexiest politician since JFK.

==

Have you seen some of Bill's choice in woman? You don't exactly have to be Heidi Klum...

Iloura

I do have to agree that's the cutest thing ever :)

Jerry Martin

I wonder when their sex tape will be out. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

NekoNeko

Awwww... good for them! It's entirely likely that they could've rekindled their love now that they're out of office & after Bill helped rescue those two girls overseas. Hilary probably fell back in love with him the minute she knew what was going on. I mean, who wouldn't love him in that moment, especially if there was love there already at some point & time. Heck, I've never really understood the attraction of him & even I found myself getting all weak in the knees over him being all heroic like that.

LOKI

BS....she still has a girl in Toronto, or maybe she has moved stateside.

This is no joke; she )(Hillary) used to fly into Toronto a lot to see this 'friend'.

Feather

Another staged photo-op. Notice the coordinated colors. Remember them dancing together on a secluded beach years ago on another "vacation". What do these people have against islands in the Atlantic. Oh, Bill. Put your wedding ring back on. It's been missing for a while.

MJ is ♥

Actually I find TMZ's headline disrespectful to healthy relations that people have with each other. A healthy relation means people can do things, not entirely restricted to the bedroom.

Maybe if this Jenkins murderer guy, did not define himself by all the unhealthy media sensationalism, then maybe people could begin to be respectful to each other. TMZ can play a part in promoting healthy relationships, especially at the same time Jenkins is on the run for domestic violence.

It's this kind of sensationalism that promotes a lack of regard and respect to people, and healthy relations. Taking a walk is good.

TMZ you can do better, although you're not the only sensationalists in corporate media culture.

arte help

Bill came in on his private jet and Hillary flew in on her broom!!!

J C

This is a P.R. stunt disguised as a paparazzi shot.
Billy boy hangs out with jet setter Steve Bing chasing women.
He even used his buddy's jet to go to N.Korea for Kim Jong's photo op.
Clinton's not into cold Hillary .
He 's into impressionable young women.

jake2006

I wonder what Bills girlfriend will think...

imjustnoisy