Ryan Jenkins Video: "I Love My Wife"

8/23/2009 10:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just two weeks before he allegedly murdered Jasmine Fiore, Ryan Jenkins was cooing at the Palms pool in Las Vegas, "Damn, I love my life. And I love my wife." His comments came as Jasmine danced for him poolside.

Jasmine Fiore

Jenkins posted the video on his MSpace page on August 9. Law enforcement believes he strangled Fiore on August 14.

Jasmine & Ryan: Click to launch

Jenkins also posted this video to MySpace at the same time. Once again they are in Las Vegas, but Jasmine's hair is blonde in the video -- so it was probably taken a different time.

Jasmine Fiore

abc

yup. just confirmed that he was found dead in a hotel room in Hope, BC, earlier this afternoon.

Cathy

Jenkins committed suicide and was found dead in a hotel room in Hope, B.C. according to the Canadian RCMP.

a

he killed himself in a motel in Hope,BC.

racerzeke

Damn so many unanswered questions but I guess he wouldnt have answered them anyway

debra

He was found dead in BC today..took his life!

Joy

Jenkins was just found dead in canada

just sayin

Ummm Ryan Jenkins is dead! They found his body in Canada.

val

Who really wants to see E.T boogying!!!!

Linda

It's true. It's being reported all over the Canadian media. He committed suicide.
Bubba or Death? I would pick death too!
RIP Ryan and Jasmine! The drama is over.

ss

WHY WAS HE ON THIS MEGAN WANTS A MILLIONAIRE IF HE WAS MARRIED

Joann

I'm confused on the time line too. Evidently, there is a lot of information not being released to the public and I know someone is helping Ryan.

Does anyone have a time line from the time he left the hotel in San Diego up until he actually fled to Canada?

I have read so much on this but my mind is still confused on the time line. I just can't figure out how Ryan did so much in so little time.

Left the hotel in the AM in San Diego(was it in her car or his)?
Dumped the body in Buena Park(or somebody did).
Reported her missing. Did he report her missing to the San Diego, Buena Park or LA police dept?
Did he go back to LA?
Drove to Washington in his car?
Boat was conveniently waiting there for him.
Crossed the border into Canada.

Where is her car?
When did he kill her?
When did he have the time to chop her up and where are the bloody clothes of Jasmine. Where are her teeth and her fingers. If Ryan chopped her up where are his bloody clothes.

Why would he go to Buena Park to dump the body when he could have gotten rid of the body other places where it would have never been found, at least for a long, long time.

So many things are not falling into place. I know Ryan did it but how could he do all of this in such a short period of time unless he had help and who would the second person be?

Lori in Chicago

What a crazy story... I hope he left a suicide note...

i wonder if she had a fake vag too

danahyatt

TMZ YOU ARE SICK AND SHE IS DEAD. This pure trash not journalism of any kind. Jenny at examier come is quoting and I am worried that all hell has busted open. I ragged on Jenny too because you all belong in the same garbage can.

August 23, 6:53 PM
danahyatt says:
STOP THE RUMORS JENNY. NOT KNOWING THE MAN OR THE TERRAIN A JOURNALIST RISKS THE INVESTIGATION. Will the Examiner stop paying you if you don't claim to have the facts. Read the rumor buster:
answer-answers at blogspot.
P.S. Very sad when a media doesn't allow freedom of speech. I am referring to the "Post No Links Policy." Someone will look at answer-answers on the blogspot and learn the answer not rumor.