Celeb Triathletes -- It's an Ab-Off!

8/24/2009 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Bachelor" Andy Baldwin, former meth-addict/"Baywatch" star Jeremy Jackson and "True Blood" hunk Mehcad Brooks all flaunted their glistening chests after completing a triathlon this weekend in Hawaii.

Andy, Jeremy & Mehcad
Our question for you: Which of these guys would you want to take home and towel off?

And yes ... today happens to be especially ripe with half-naked men.

RWood

Mehcad Brooks is Hot!!! TMZ stop hating on him!!!!!

ashley

WOW! racist people up here huh? but anyway yeah Mehcad is the hottest one!

Mariah

I don't know, I bet they are all high maintenance metrosexuals. Don't know if I could tolerate any of them. But that Brooks guy physically and personality-wise looks the best. Oh, and I am white (since everyone feels the need to weigh in with their race--is that a prerequisite now? LOL).

nona

Black people should have separate competitions. It will be better for everybody else then.

nona

Seriously if you had a choice - black or white - nobody would choose to be black. Look at what MJ did to himself.

nona

Why keep saying black is beautiful? It is not.
White is beautiful.

Sue

Mehcad Brooks used to be on Desperate Housewives and I would have cougared his ass back then too..LOLOL

Dan

They are all sexy...but Mehcad gets my vote....the man is handsome, sexy, hot and has a beautiful smile.

UptownRazorback

Posted at 9:40PM on Aug 24th 2009 by nona

If white was so beautiful, then why do you guys pays so much money to have the features that many people of color (specifically people of African and Hispanic descent) are born with naturally? The ass, the boobs, the lips, etc.... And most of all, the skin complexion. You guys would rather risk having skin cancer to look as good as we do with our complexion by tanning. Seriously, you really think having that ghostly pale complexion is cute and sexy. Wrong. It's very unflattering. Which is why you and your race spends billions a year in plastic surgery and tanning to look LIKE US.... TODDLES... SMOOCHES...

nona

Tanning and plastic surgeries have nothing to do with white people trying to look like Africans.

Get real.

Black is not beautiful. Look at MJ. None of his test tube babies are black. He hated black people.

JER

is it really necessary to mention that Jeremy is a former meth addict? The guy has it hard enough being a former child star, give him a break.

Caz

All BOOOORING! YAWN! Give me Mickey Rourke ANY DAY!

Heather

I give Jeremy Jackson my vote. He's come a long way in the last decade and doing well. I'm proud of him and is his #1 fan. He can come to my house anytime!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3