The Many Faces of Daryl Hannah

8/25/2009 2:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, the three photos below are all of the same woman.

Daryl Hannah
Here's 48-year-old "Splash" star Daryl Hannah in March 2009, April 2009 and last night in NYC. Yes, they are in the correct order.

A few dropped pounds, a fantastic weave and/or access to a flux capacitor do a body good.

Lori

She's coming to the Dallas area in September to discuss her "green living"

www.wfaa.com/projectgreen

lada12

Daryl Hannah is a wonderful actress and a good Human. Please keep you're Dum ass comments to yourselves.

me

so weird, her face shape just changes...the first one is BAD, looks like there is no help for her

fay

picture number 3 (in my opinion- I'm not a doc)looks less like a few pounds and more like an allergic reaction to whatever the hell she injected into her face. picture number one, we won't even comment, but picture number 3 looks nice. it seems as though her face "settled" in picture number 3.

Stormy

In the second picture she has the look of someone who is on steriod treaments. Steriods make ones body very puffy looking including the face. The first picuture is with her without makeup and the last one is her with makeup and hair done. Why can't you give people a break.

janicebyrne01

Obviously plastic surgery, but, for once, it looks pretty good on her. She must have an excellent surgeon.

KG

The second photo looks like she had something done. The third looks like maybe everything settled. She looks good.

kadengirl

she looks awful

AUNT DAR

The second picture is Jennifer Coolidge.... Of Leagally Blonde not Daryll Hannah

London not England

She used to be SO pretty...
and she's ONLY 48??!?!?!?
UGH....TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY@!~!~!

PUT DOWN THE SCALPEL Ms. HANNAH......

PolarBear

Michael Jackson's doctors have the same kind of accomplishments as most of the plastic surgeons in California. DEATH AND UGLINESS.
At least Hannah looks like she might find a way out of the worst of it, but there was never a need to start down that road.

I'd like to see Terminator 4 focus on rounding up and slaughtering all the plastic surgeons, who we all now know, are aliens from the 27th Century with evil on their minds. Or the first Century. Same deal.

dr fred

the middle picture cannot be her

look at the length of the CHIN....it is shorter in the center pix

the only way to shorten a CHIN is to do extensive surgery & cut out a pie slice and wire the bone together.

then to undo it would be very complicated,
adding new new bone & wire that back...makes no sense

duh

When I was little (under the age of 10, is my guess so lets say late 80s) my mom took me to see a show on Broadway. I cannot remember what the show was, but when it was over and we had just walked out of the theater, my mom yelped, found a piece of paper and then told me to go over to that blonde, pretty lady and ask her to 'autograph' it. She had to define autograph for me (ahh, youth before Miley and the Spice Girls). I was terrified and confused. My entire life I'd been told to stay *away* from strangers and here we were, in NYC no less - I'm a Fairfield County brat Thank you very much - and my mom is telling me to walk up to a stranger and have her sign a receipt. So I do it. It was Darryl Hannah and the woman in these pictures looks nothing like the stranger I approached that day.
Another interesting fun fact, one of my former roommates is a distant cousin of hers.

Apryl

Saw her at Victoria's Secret at 3rd Street in Santa Monica a couple of weeks ago. She looked fantastic!

Therese Rose

She is one of the most ugliest actresses ever. Seen better heads on a mug of beer!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments