Jackson Nurse: I Did Not Give Michael Propofol

8/26/2009 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of Michael Jackson's nurses is calling BS on Dr. Conrad Murray after a search warrant affidavit showed Murray told law enforcement he believed the nurse gave Michael a Propofol "cocktail."

Jackson Nurse: I Did Not Give Michael Propofol

Cherilyn Lee told us she never gave Michael Propofol or Diprivan. Lee said she gives people "nutritional cocktails" and Dr. Murray must have jumped to conclusions.

And this is interesting ... Lee also said she saw Michael back in April, and there were "no injection marks" on his body. Our law enforcement sources say Jackson was riddled with injection sites at the time of his death.

Lee said she did inject Michael with a "nutritional IV" of "basically vitamin C." She says, "Mr. Jackson had very small veins."

o

Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy RIP

Isabella

Dang, Dr. Murray is seriously trying to take any and everyone down with him.

I think Cherilynn Lee was trying to protect MJ's rep when she said that she didn't see any injections sites on his body.

o

cool

ADRIANA

Michael LOVED THE WORLD WITH ALL HIS HEART, it was an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and he really wanted to HEAL IT, STOP WARS and DESTRUCTION and have people find a common ground IN LOVE and GOODNESS and SHARING !

People he cared for abused his trust deceived him, his father abused him verbally and physically; and then worst of all the media/press raped and stripped him of his dignity publicly and hounded him mercilessly. And through it all he smiled!

I WONDER HOW MANY OF US WOULD WITHSTAND THE SAME INTROSPECTION INTO OUR LIVES AND HOW WE WOULD HANDLE THE PAIN. BEFORE WE CASE STONES AT MJ MAYBE WE SHOULD IMAGINE OURSELVES IN HIS LIFE AND ASK OURSELVES HOW WOULD WE MANAGE IT? HOW WOULD WE ESCAPE THE PAIN?

isabelnecessary

does she have like a million of the same outfit? she always has the same thing on.

PolarBear

There's only one way to get THAT many needle marks in your neck: either be the goalie for a dart team in the playoffs, or be the goalie for a smart team of ill-trained jerkoffs.

Barakuda

I beleive the nurse. In fact, it's because of her that we know that MJ was taking propofol. She came on tv crying saying that the coroner should be looking for propofol. I think doc Murray is just hating her because she told the truth.

Souza

LMFAO! Cherilyn you are absolutely right! No needle marks but question marks!
Amen!

PolarBear

The woman has a point: OK, at noon Wednesday, everyone within 40 miles of Michael Jackson's house near Sunset Boulevard please stand up, raise your right hand and say "I did not give Michael Jackson any Propofol". We have to get to the bottom of this! It's time to use some swift, decisive deductive reasoning!

LoveHimMore

I noticed Dr. Murray had accused her of giving Propofol when I read the affadavit, and I was surprised because she made such a point of going on TV and telling how she didn't even know what it was, and when she found out, she warned MJ not to take it because he might not wake up. I hope she's telling the truth.

I remember she said there were no needle marks on MJ, she saw no sign of addiction in his lab work when she drew his blood, and she tried very hard to convince the cops that MJ was NOT an addict, so I'm very skeptical of all this talk of MJ being a major addict. His wardrobe people for the tour said they saw no sign of needle marks. Dr. Klein said he saw no sign of addiction & no needle marks. Most of the people close to MJ have said they saw no sign of addiction. Only a few have said he was an addict, & they are of questionable credibility.

As far as using aliases to get prescriptions filled, all the stars have to do that so their illnesses will not end up in the tabloids. That's very common and the media knows that, but they try to hype it into proof of addiction.

I believe that lupus is very painful and causes insomnia, depression, and anxiety, and that MJ had to be on a lot of meds for those things, and was dependent on them with a high tolerance. He's had problems with addiction. But this talk of him being a druggy, junkie, hardcore addict, no. He's had to go to rehab a couple of times, but I think this addict talk is being blown out of proportion to cover up for a larger conspiracy which culminated in murder. MJ said many times he was a victim of a conspiracy and he feared for his life. And it's obvious he was telling the truth about that.

Honey

Although this woman seems to be enjoying her new found noteriety, I don't believe she gave MJ Propofol. Only a doctor would be stupid enough to administer Propofol in a non-hospital environment. Dr. Murray needs to be arrested!!!

Mariah

Oh. My. God. I am sooo sick of this woman. Go away already. We know, we know, you were the ONLY person in the entire world who told Jackson no. Congratulations to you. You also did not report him to authorities or call child services or any number of things you could have done if you had really wanted to help the man. Your 15 minutes are up. Go away now. How many networks have you run to now, by the way??

Paparazzo@frog.cc

This nurse is creepy. I don't trust her.

factualmaybe

Dr. Tohme took 5.5 mil, gave it back at time of MJ death. Does that make up for the fact that 684k was in bank account? Just sayin....

imjustnoisy

RIP TED KENNEDY
I believe this woman gave MJ the same thing Murray did.The first thing she did was hollow like a scalded dog the minute she heard he'd died.I always supected she was involved.I hope all the doctors and other enablers go down together as they all should have reported the drug abuse upon reconizing there was an addiction.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments