Rowe:

Potential MJ Baby Daddies

Want 'Fame'

8/27/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A couple names are being thrown around as the possible biological father of Michael Jackson's kids -- but Debbie Rowe, the one who birthed 2 of 'em, had only one thing to say about it ... and she's referencing Warhol.

0827_rowe_tmz_video-1
FYI -- Rowe was at the offices of Dr. Klein, one of the potential fathers ... and yes, she was wearing the Three Wolf Moon shirt again.

Brit

Anyone else thing the MJ's oldest son looks identical to Arnie Kline? They should put a side by side picture up and take a poll. There is no way that guy is not Prince Michael's biological father!

kathy40

There's something I always forget to mention everytime I post. I'm a coloured woman, was married to a very darkskinned man. My children are all dark like their father. My son married a white fair blond, blue-eyed woman like Debbie ROWE. My first grandson looks exactly like PARIS, blond hair and blue eyes, the second one is a shade darker, dark curly hair and green eyes. This is for all those "stupid" people who say MJ could not be the kids real father. You guys should read books about"GENETICS" and stop talking BS.

kathy40

Okay Brit. Buy some eyewash and wash those eyes out, go to the library for some books on GENETICS. There's NO way ARNIE KLEIN is Prince's father. SEE my earlier post on this blog. AND STOP BEING SO IGNORANT!!

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

Hello

blameitonkarma

She certainly got her 15 minutes, didn't she.

You can write a letter to Paris Jackson at http://dearparisjackson.com. Pretty cool.

Ally

We don't care about Doggy Rowe. Like Jermaine Jackson said no one would look at this woman twice. She was strictly a groupie that agreed to have babies for MJ.

Andrea

Well, that's all about fame anyway...she didn't say anything new. Who cares who were the sperm donnors, MJ is going to be their father forever, dead or alive.

yup

oink!

my2cents

She wears that tee all the time because black is so slimming! NOT!!! It's probably the only shirt that fits.

Have YOU called Jenny yet?????

LakersFan

LOL wow this woman is lame. I'm sure she bought that shirt as a 2 for $15 special so why didn't she opt to wear the other one with possibly a cool moose chillin in the forest. TMZ how about finding out if she has had contact with Prince and Paris yet.

LakersFan

Those wolves aren't howling at the moon they're howling because they're looking at her face.

Christy

Moooooooooo!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

I bet the youngest child belongs to Michael. He looks like him.

Black Power

That shirt can't stretch any further. No wonder the wolves are howling.

liz

Here we go again, all you people that are so darn concerned about what Debbie looks like. Why do you care so much??

I don't think she is seeking publicity, but trying to avoid it, and she certainly doesn't waste money on clothes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments