DJ AM Dies -- Celebrities Turn to Twitter

8/28/2009 7:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DJ AMThe following messages have been left by various celebrities on their Twitters since the death of DJ AM.

John Mayer: In complete shock.

Lindsay Lohan: i can't believe this.. i'm in shock. why? why? r.i.p. adam.

Alyssa Milano: May you rest in peace, Adam. You touched many with your light and will be missed like crazy.

Ryan Seacrest: So sad the hear about adam. a very kind and generous guy.

Dr. Drew
: I lack the words to describe my feelings.

Ashton Kutcher: much love to my boy AM.

Soliel Moon Frye
: Thank you for bringing so much music and inspiration to peoples lives. Rip Dj Am.

Heidi Montag: my thoughts and prayers are with DJ AM's family and friends.

Shanna Moakler
: My deepest condolences for DJ AM, you were a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and Prayers to his family and friends.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

john stamos

r.i.p
what a shock!

he will be missed

JOe

Never heard of him. What did he do? Spin other people's music and do drugs?

Final Destination indeed.

sobelle

Never knew him personally but always thought I'd like him. RIP...

Brady

Comment number 2 said it best! Well said Jim!

Hugh Gentry

Travis is up next!!!! When is he going to die???

tragic

What a bunch of celebrity hypocrits. Most of them are on drugs too - why the shock here? You people have to get real lives, maybe find another God besides yourselves.
What happened to DJAM is tragic, especially because of the plane crash last year which he survived, a second chance at life that he wasted away.
How many of the twittering Twits will be dead in the next couple years in similar ways?

Caitlin

i was in complete shock when i heard of his passing. my condolences go out to his friends and family. he will be missed.

Caseydia

This guy will be missed. Not many people have the brain capacity to turn on a record-player or sound system and push the right buttons to make it play other peoples music. Too bad someone held him at gunpoint and made him OD>..A true tragedy....

who dat

I know he was close to Drew. That has to be tough. He was exrewmely fortunate to have survived the plane crash a year ago.

Joy

Why is dr.drew commenting and Heidi...and when is britney spears going to comment?! (rolling my eyes)

Natalia

I feel bad for AM and all but what a waste of a 2nd chance at life...If I was in a plane crash where I was one of the only survivors, you better believe I wouldn't waste my life poping pills

valencia

it is so sad that even in death this man has to be subjected to other fools useless comments saying things unnecessary about somone they dont know. im sure that when their time comes we wont even care an nieth will anyone else much love an God Bless you Dj AM an your family to.

Sassy

Jim, didn't your mother teach you, if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut!!! You obviously have NO taste in good music & lack respect for the dead! May you rest in peace DJ AM, you will live on through your music!

Ryab

oh my god, this is crazy, r.i.p AM

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments